David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
MPQ R109

Fully-charged!

What’s New:

5-Star Black Widow now in-game!

What’s Changed:
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels arriving – more info coming soon. - Magneto (Marvel NOW!)'s Magnetic Flux now properly displays a banner when the Countdown tile activates. - Countdown tiles are no longer removed when the Countdown tile overwrites the Invisibility tile of a defeated character. - Black Bolt's Motivation tile no longer has a black outline when viewing the description of the tile. - Peggy Carter (Captain America)'s Legendary Presence no longer displays an animation when the power is already active and she is healed. - Professor X (Charles Xavier)'s Blind Spot now activates after a match is made (no longer at the end of the turn). - XP earned in a mission is now displayed after the mission completes. - Attempted fix implemented for Facebook gifting issues.

Comments

• MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Maybe it's a new juggernaut as he does charge at his opponents
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Fully charged? Green lantern confirmed! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fully-charged, obviously an anagram.

Hydra Clef Lug, a large musical someone linked to Hydra, it's Cap On A Hot Tin Roof. Or maybe Dazzler.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    game needs more dazzler
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - Professor X (Charles Xavier)'s Blind Spot now activates after a match is made (no longer at the end of the turn).

This is a huge buff. Chuck is going to bring some pain.
    - XP earned in a mission is now displayed after the mission completes.

Boo
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Fully-charged!

Yo hook me up with some Power Man so I can game with Luke Cage while I watch him on Netflix! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    TimGunn wrote:
    game needs more dazzler

Dazzler with two forms. One's her normal form...the other?
    tumblr_oamyh3oNeS1rrm3h3o1_1280.jpg
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Fully charged: Gambit?
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    MojoWild wrote:
    Fully charged: Gambit?
    oh please oh please oh please oh please
  • Fully Charged - 4s Thor??? Hahaha icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Since the facebook thing is in the patch notes seem as good of time as any to ask if you are going to implement something for steam, even if facebook linking doesn't work on steam some sort of compensation.

I mean a number of people I know get around 2k worth of iso a day from facebook linking (between iso and covers).

i am past day 950, which means if I had the ability to link i would have 1,900,000 more iso :/

not a trivial amount at all.

I'm not saying steam users should get 2k iso a day, but would it really be that hard to have people sign up through facebook to get a code to make it so a steam user could get like 500 bonus iso a day :/
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Yup old sKool power man!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    kager82 wrote:
    Fully Charged - 4s Thor??? Hahaha icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

I was just thinking the same! Maybe they will return 4hor bavk to glory and give her back her charge tiles!
  • BumpoTheClown
    BumpoTheClown Posts: 74 Match Maker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Fully-charged!

My money's on 5* Scott Baio.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Fully-charged!

Obviously it is referring to The Medic from Team Fortress 2.

yellowflag.png Medic!: (passive) The Medic heals a random ally for a small amount each turn.

redflag.png Doctor Assisted Homicide! The Medic activates his Ubercharge, which creates a 2 turn red countdown tile which either blocks 100% of incoming damage, or makes one character do double damage for all matches and abilities.

blueflag.png Oops! Zat was not medicine! The Medic charges forward with his syringe gun, determined to capture the point, even if it means allowing his comrades to suffer gruesome dismemberment. Does ### damage to the enemy target, stunning them for 2 turns, but his teammates do not receive healing the next turn.

You know, after drawing up this joke character, I actually think he would be pretty fun to use.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    TimGunn wrote:
    game needs more dazzler

It's just not a Marvel Game without Dazzler
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    TimGunn wrote:
    game needs more dazzler

It's just not a Marvel Game without Dazzler

So true!

X-Men-arcade-1.jpg
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    So, the clue made me think of a battery, so I searched Battery Marvel in google. At the bottom of the page, in related searches, the first option was "Battery Bill Marvel". Follow the link and it leads me to results for:
    Beta_ray_bill.jpg
    Beta Ray Bill!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for fixing the FB Gift issue. I'm hoping for a flood of all previous lost gifts from the last two weeks to arrive when my app updates. If the gifts I had received have truly disappeared, then perhaps everyone can be sent a certain amount of iso8.png and token_standard.png to make up for it.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:
    If the gifts I had received have truly disappeared, then perhaps everyone can be sent a certain amount of iso8.png and token_standard.png to make up for it.

Don't hold your breath; Steam players still waiting.

But Steam players never had FB sharing, right? I mean, they didn't have something and then lost it?