How did you spend your ISO influx?

12346»

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Brought OML to 435, champed XFW, Venom, and Cho, still 200k to spend.
    I think you have a typo there. Says you champed Cho...

Man has a mancrush on Cho. Like Captain Kirk, he always chases the green ones.... icon_lol.gif

Hey, I can dig that. I've got an animal attraction to She-Hulk...
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Level 58, had over 60 covers lined up to claim xp, so ended up with a considerable sum.

Champed Antman, Mr Fantastic as they had covers lined up and kingpin to make him a better spec.

All Iso now goes to the next 4 star with 13 covers. I'm predicting either X23, XFW or Falptain.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Level 48, champed GSBW, Vision, Falcon and leveled up 4 * Deadpool, Ant-Man, Thing, and Hulkbuster. Reached Level 49 in the process and am currently saving ISO to move Nova up to 127 ahead of his Clash.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    champed falcap & kingpin.

levelled up several other 4* to current max.

champed gamora after turfing about 30 covers.

maxed 1* spidey for the hell of it.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Shemhazi wrote:
    I spent about 20k buying standard cover packs, out of which I got nothing I can use at the moment, so I haven't spent any of the rest of it (Got enough for rank 21 to put me at just over 120k), so I'm sitting on about 106k. All of my rostered characters are at their current available max levels, so don't have any leveling or champing to do.

I do have have 10 covers for 7 different 3*s in queue, and 15 covers for 4 different 2*s, so I'm hoping my budget this month will allow me to buy enough HP for 11 roster slots. Then I'll be able to use some of my ISO-8 leveling these that aren't currently rostered.

Never, ever buy standard cover packs. You will need that iso for levelling your characters.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    kidicarus wrote:
    Shemhazi wrote:
    I spent about 20k buying standard cover packs, out of which I got nothing I can use at the moment, so I haven't spent any of the rest of it (Got enough for rank 21 to put me at just over 120k), so I'm sitting on about 106k. All of my rostered characters are at their current available max levels, so don't have any leveling or champing to do.

I do have have 10 covers for 7 different 3*s in queue, and 15 covers for 4 different 2*s, so I'm hoping my budget this month will allow me to buy enough HP for 11 roster slots. Then I'll be able to use some of my ISO-8 leveling these that aren't currently rostered.

Never, ever buy standard cover packs. You will need that iso for levelling your characters.
    Most people say the same, but back when I was trying to get my 3* transition started, I was sitting on a mound of Iso and everyone at their max for the level, so I spent probably well over 200k iso on tokens over a couple of months. This gave me the enough gold tokens to get a couple of decent characters well covered.
    Granted, this was before ddq was a thing, and there were less characters, but sometimes it's worth accelerating the process with whatever you have available. In my case it was iso, and I don't regret it for a second. Having those characters gave me the ability to earn more covers and iso quicker than I would've otherwise.