How did you spend your ISO influx?

Comments

• cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    Got level 65, have spent none of the ISO so far.

I would love to spend it, but it's kind of pointless to spend iso on the characters I've been wanting to max and try that I won't be able to use, because of course, it's heroic PVE time. Hereeeeee's baglady!. icon_e_sad.gif
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Champed Cho, Mr Fantastic, Howard and Invisible Woman

The Fantastically Awesome Foursome?

Shooting for champing Elektra, Starlord, and Devil Dino next to make my "Insignificant Seven"
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Started the update with just 900+K, I maxed and champed Jean and X-23, leaving me with ~400K. Wondering if I should max+champ 4hor, or Star-Lord, or finish my 3*s.

4hor works really well with IM40, especially when boosted, either her or finishing off your 3*'s would be a good option.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I gotta say: this was worth the **** wait. Top job, devs. Top job!

SHIELD rank 50, which netted me 484K. Levelled and champed from 121: DD, Psylocke, Loki and Storm. Raised from 111 to 121: Colossus, Gamora, Sentry and SHulk. With Falcon, they're now my only 3*s waiting on champing. (I don't have Squirrel Girl, Ragnarok or Doc Ock.) Levelled and champed Ares from 60 because why not. He and OBW are my only 2*s, and I'm getting sick of chucking away his covers.

MPQ feels worth playing again. Feels good, man.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Levelled up and championed nine 3*'s. Deadpool, Bullseye, Daken, Doctor Octopus, Iron Fist, Loki, Sam Wilson, The Hulk and Thor. Deadpool is a little out of order as I was on my way to championing him and had a cover ready. Eight more 3*'s and three 4*'s to champion. By far a very underwhelming post compared to many, but my **** family has become a little less ****.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not gonna say what I spent it on, but let's just say I'm not feeling proud about it...

latest?cb=20070119085813
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2016
    100 cups of coffee

Edit: Truth be told, I had multiple covers in queue for Colossus, Squirrel Girl, and Black Widow - so they all got champed (LTs got me 1 champ rank for PX, a red cover for 5Iron Man, and 1k ISO from a Venom cover).

I'm going to sit on the rest. I've got a few max covered 4*'s, so it makes more sense to keep that ISO as a kind of emergency slush fund.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only had one 4* cover in my queue so ended up champing Flaptain and will save the rest for now.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Championed 3* Bullseye and 2* Human Torch to see what the XP rewards for doing each looked like.

Still have about 375k in the bank.

My secondary championed GSBW because it's her DDQ day today and why not? Still about 200k ISO over there.

I'm debating who gets the ISO love on my main with the rest of what I've got. I think I have enough to champion three 3* characters. I have 11 3* left who can champion.

Beast
    Colossus
    Daken
    Ock
    Falcon
    Hood
    Hulk
    Punisher
    Quicksilver
    Ragnarok
    Spidey

I also have three 2* - OBW, Wolverine, Thor - awaiting re-championing. I'm thinking the play here is to re-champion them and one of my 3*, since I'll get far more 2* covers to add to my champions than I will 3* covers. Get more XP that way.
  • superho
    superho Posts: 17
    Lvl 61, Champed 4* Carnage, 4* Cyclops and Squirrel Girl
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    I haven't decided yet. I have two accounts, one android and one pc. Both are pretty close to each other and the pc was lvl 42 and android was 44. I am in the middle of the 3* transition and have no 3* champs on either account. On my pc account most of my 3* are fully or mostly covered and in the mid to late 120 lvls. On the android account everyone is a little better covered and get up in the 130s. I don't know if I want to champ a few specific characters (I figure I have enough iso to champ 3-5 characters at the most) and end up only playing with a few while I normally try to work with whoever is boosted and just have fun with it. On both accounts I have everyone an extra level and so for I'm waiting on the rest.

As nice as this was it also made me a little sad as for the first time I figured out how much iso I need and wow, not even considered going into 4*'s and beyond it is going to be a very long road for a casual player like me. (as least so far the content is the same no matter what roster you had so there was no point to rushing for more characters)
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Level 65:
    SS from 420 - 435
    BSSM from 255 - 360
    Ant Man from 190 - 271
    3DP from 120 - 167
    3Mags from 137 - 166 (champed)

Currently sitting on 167k
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Like a crack addict who just found a secret stash of that good stuff, I used it all.

Champed Peggy Carter, whom I put off in favor of Nova a week back, and Punisher Max, which I have been dreaming of maxing since I max covered him. Also brought up Squirrel Girl to champ status because I had 5 covers available for her, and Colossus since I need to max the 3*s eventually anyway and I had 1 cover to get the LT

so overall :
    Peggy 160 -> Champed
    Punisher 94 -> Champed
    Squirrel Girl and Colossus 120 -> Champed

Aaaaaaaand it's gone.. I need more, devs.. I need more iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png don't sit on this great momentum you've built icon_lol.gif
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Came in at level 60 (almost 61) with about 750000 iso to spend.

Champed XFW, Fury and Rags (somewhat regretting that last one).
    Brought 4Clops to his max level (250 from 200)
    Brought my recycled 2*s to their current max (Storm and Mags)
    Brought Cho up to his current max in hopes of winning his Clash later.

Some of the loot I got from tokens included 5* IM blueflag.png and my last needed cover for 4Clops (who will be next to champ).

I'm a few hundred xp away from level 61 and 27k more ISO icon_e_smile.gif
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2016
    I had a bunch of characters that just needed to be moved from places like lv 61 to lv 89, just to max them out with respect the number of covers they currently had. I've had some characters that I could champion if I had the Iso-8, so I had been focusing on those, rather than making small changes to characters I couldn't really use yet. It was nice to catch up on all the small upgrades though.

I also championed Falcon, 3* Spider-Man, and She-Hulk, since they're the ones I already had the covers for + an extra cover in the queue. Not the best characters, but I'm happier having characters championed, than sitting on a ton of Iso-8 and wondering if it makes sense to spend it each time I get the chance.

Pulled two of the LTs for redflag.pngicon_spidergwen.png and redflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png, both of which I could use icon_e_biggrin.gif

A good day overall.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I could actually use some advice here. Now have roughly 750k; roster link in sig.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    SO I'M IN A BIT OF A BIND...

Should I use the iso to set up a 2* farm or should I just go ahead and level up my characters? What are your thoughts (particularly those who have farms)?
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Including my existing bunch of ISO I had about 790k to spend. Threw some to rechamp my 2* Wolvie because I might as well. Champed XFW since I have the ISO. Then started spending some ISO to bring up a couple of the better 4*s to their current max (Rhulk 120-188, Jean 120-172, Cyke 152-168, Ice 120-152). Then dumped a whole bunch into my 12 cover KP to bring him up to 250, in preparation for a potential 13th cover anytime. Currently sitting on 122k not knowing what to do with them next, some advice could help.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    MPQ giveth (I was able to champ 3 3*s, Blade, Mystique and Rags)
    And MPQ taketh away (I got troll hulk from one of the LTs...)

But overall I'm really happy and excited about this new direction in the game. Well done, devs!
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    MaxxPowerz wrote:
    SO I'M IN A BIT OF A BIND...

Should I use the iso to set up a 2* farm or should I just go ahead and level up my characters? What are your thoughts (particularly those who have farms)?

Quite frankly, why would you use it on a farm? Except for the hp and cp, you lose ISO on farms, so the best way to use a jackpot is to spend it all on things you can use, such as champ those max covered 4/3*s you've been wanting to