Predict Your SHIELD Rank

123457»

Comments

• KingDreadnaught
    KingDreadnaught Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Started at 65 as others. Rewards are 30k ISO at next levels (Probably change at Level 70)
    IyZVMXm.png?2
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    65 for me also.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    jobob wrote:
    65 for me also.

First I heard was someone with a 375 5* and several (didn't count) 4* champs getting 65.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I'm going to predict 65, because I have all all 3*s champed, I have champed all 2*s (sold some and will rechamp), and over 15 4*s champed, plus a lv 420 OML and my 5* SS and JG at 9 covers each.

Okay so I'm not the most powerful player, but I've done a lot.

I was correct. 65, dude. Thank you, d3!! I championed two 4*s, and I'll probably do another one soon. I like this!
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    They should do this every Monday.

Also, Charles your HP is getting ridiculously low.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I really underestimated myself. I'd guessed 42, mostly as a joke, but really expected to be lower. Turns out I'm 53. No complaints here!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I must revel in the fleeting moment that I'm ahead of the king:
    IMG_3478_zpsyenz7tad.png
    of course it took me months of hoarding the ~400 tokens and saving stuff up. now my 2s are all cycling and 3s are all champs.
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Ryudoz wrote:
    922 days played (no longer counting),
    Zero champed 5*
    Zero champed 4*, but two are cover maxed, and I have most of them at at least one cover.
    All but five champed 3*, with the rest at least cover maxed.
    A rotating stable of champed 2's.

Prediction? Probably Rank 19, because I've come to seriously manage my expectations for this game.

I have to say I'm surprised for the very first time playing this game. I guessed 19 (granted it was intentionally lowballed), in actuality Rank 53. I'm stunned. Boat load of iso helps. 552,000 of it to be exact.
  • Radioactive_Toy
    Radioactive_Toy Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Ended up at 63. I was expecting to be in the 40's, so it was a pleasant surprise.
    Roster:
    106 slots (Missing GG and BB)
    2* in process of recycle
    All 3* champed
    Had 2 4* champed (now 5 after the ISO influx)
    5* still sitting at base for now.
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    I was able to champ six more 3* and a lone 2*, leaving me with four 3* left non-champ status (one of them is at 10 covers). This seriously was able to shift my roster now that I will have a great number of fewer covers going to waste.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm guessing 41 (because aesthetocyst already took 42)

35 3* champed
    6 4* champed
    3 more 4* fully covered
    horrible 5* status

Huh. Came in at 62. 750k+ of Iso is being thoroughly enjoyed
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Can't play till next week, gonna guess mines gonna be high 40's? All 3*s champed, 14 champed 4*, all covers for anyone older than quake, and OML/420, PHX/435, probably low balled though, still have 300k banked so I could conceivably reach a million for the first time.
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    RoboDuck wrote:
    Think 32 sounds about right.

Glad to be wrong, I was way under. Started with rank 54.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I predicted L10 and got L44, not going to moan about that. A few hundred thousand iso let me champion a couple more 3* characters.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Kevin61 wrote:
    I am going to predict 30. Have two champed 4*'s and somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 champed 3*'s.

Extremely surprised but doing my happy dance - rank 62; 782,000 ISO. Champed 3* Spider-Man (because I had a cover about to expire) and got Iceman green from the LT, also champed 4Thor and The Thing. Raised Jean Gray (229), X-23 (250), Ghost Rider (209), Peggy Carter (187) so just need some more covers for them. Added a few levels to Iceman, Rulk and XFDP.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Prediction: 40

Shocked to be a "max" player and come in at a 65.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    mckauhu wrote:
    Probably 37

Was higher than expected: 49 and turned 50 today after a few games!
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    well i definitely lowballed it by a lot, came in at max 65, 867k iso which brought me over 1 million for the first time ever, Maxed and champed Thor, Kingpin and SpiderGwen, also champed Devil Dino cause it earned me XP, overall an awesome day.