MPQ Sneak Peek: August 2016 Edition *Updated (08/26/16)

Options
123457»

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't even remember the Cho fight being all the hard last time, especially compared to some of the previous ones (eg MrF, SL). Why not some preemptive complaining over the Drax DDQ4? His purple requires an ally ability, so it'll never fire, his black requires friendly countdowns for max benefit, and his red requires 90% enemy health for max benefit. Unless they give us a **** opponent, this completely nerfed ability set has a very slim chance of winning.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you get a board with no cascade potential you can take a few turns to cast purple and then blow them up with his black, I guess....
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Does he fire on his own power usage? Thought that it had to be a team-mate, or team-up.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    drcassino wrote:
    Does he fire on his own power usage? Thought that it had to be a team-mate, or team-up.
    You can use the purple countdown to increase black damage.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    after oscorp?
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    after oscorp?

I'm really hoping it is something new like Heroic Venom Bomb pre-nerf Carnage/Venom. Because I like using health packs.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    don't really care - just want a good 4* reward. might be my last romp through the noob brackets (assuming tanking still works now)