Massive kick in the teeth

124»

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    Honest question: Has anyone ever complained that things were too easy? I have been browsing this forum for a long time, and I don't think I've ever seen anything that qualified as a complaint that it was too easy.

That's kind of my point. I've seen the sentiment multiple times (not just about Ultron, but about other changes as well) where people say "Why did they make this harder? No one was complaining that it was too easy". That's because no one is going to complain about things being too easy, they'll just play it and not say anything about it, for the most part.

That's why I was asking honestly. It wasn't rhetorical. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    So, when nobody complains about it being too hard, then it has to be too easy? Maybe people like it easy? It's a simple game concept after all. Maybe they should add a question about difficulty rating in one of their surveys...
    With only a fraction of the alliances clearing the event, my guess is that people would rather pick easier over harder.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to speculate that they base their decisions on metrics like time to clear, characters downed, etc.