Comments

• SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Pool very ugly w/o heal icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Have only this pool - http://i.imgur.com/tBeGpRX.png icon_mad.gif
    IM40, not spend Iso to him
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    The selection of characters for this event is rough. Venoms endless stun when paired with a lieutenant isn't fun either. This is going to be some tough sledding.

Don't forget about Juggernaut together with the Analyst feeding him red.
    Ideas for optimal team for this one? Lazythor is a must since hes buffed 100 levels, but not too sure about the other 2. Im40 and wolvie dont synergize too well with lazythor...

For those of us without a godly Lazy Thor good choice of heroes would probably be Storm and Captain against goons only, otherwise Black Widow with Iron Man or Captain to tank the blue for her and Wolverine or someone to deal damage. So basically to play like in the beginning of the game. Well it is the prologue missions after a fashion I guess.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    I seriously hope that placing around 1000-1500 of the bracket two times will allow me to lower my MMR for any future events... sucks to miss those covers but c'est la vie
  • I think this is the event where I've seen scaling lower the levels on enemies rather than raise them over the time. It seems that people are really struggling with the limited roster of characters, and lacking Thor seems to really be inhibiting.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did a first round of this with the following team: 85 Wolverine / 33 IM40 / 18 Lazy Thor

My strategy is to deny red/green, since these are Juggs colors, and get 8 yellow for the recharge. After recharge hits, use the claws for strike tiles and adamantium slash whoever annoys you the most. It should kill about anyone since it does around 3000 dmg.

Lazy Thor doesnt do much except just take headbutts icon_lol.gif
  • Ahah those cheap ways to make you buy their overpriced tokens so that you can actually play the game... and with characters no one wants !

This is hilarious and sad at the same time !
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    What are points on a clear?

No rubber banding in heroics as I recall.
  • Hard to tell if there's rubberbanding going on, but with the difficulty of these missions, don't expect some magic guy with a level 141 lazy Thor to bail you out by getting everything to the 10X modifier. That's probably not going to happen.
  • Moral wrote:
    What are points on a clear?

No rubber banding in heroics as I recall.

There is rubber banding. I not started yet and the first juggs mission was 78 - assuming base was probably 50 - when I first saw it and it is currently 241 and rising.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rubberbanding? Awwww yeah. Time to ride other peoples coattails to some more lazythors.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    I honestly wish they would run events with a list of characters like this more often, encouraging having a wide breadth of heroes instead of just the regular 5 I use.

I won't be able to compete in this one too well, depending on how much Modern Thor carries me, but it will encourage me to level some of my B squad if this happens more often.
  • I'm wondering, with heroes on levels 110 Thor (after powering up), Ironman 40 on level 70 and third hero on level around 50, why my opponents are again over 200 ??? What is the meaning of this ? It is simply impossible to get through this, yes I understand that with lvl 141 heroes I'm always getting only level 230 opponents, but these are excluded now. It is not anymore challenging, it is just a waste of time.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Top progression is 16500.

With rubber banding we should hit that in 36 hours?
  • Am I the only one that doesn't like these events where you can do each node 5 times a reset. That is quite a lot of grinding to stay competitive for my liking. For all the faults of Thick as Thieves, I really really like the 2 times you could do missions before they were at 1 point value. That felt like a reasonable amount of time to have to invest.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Top8Gamer wrote:
    Am I the only one that doesn't like these events where you can do each node 5 times a reset. That is quite a lot of grinding to stay competitive for my liking. For all the faults of Thick as Thieves, I really really like the 2 times you could do missions before they were at 1 point value. That felt like a reasonable amount of time to have to invest.

Yeah. At least theyre splitting it into 2 rounds this time. One thing that i dislike about these events is that you get significantly less iso from these than say from the hulk where you got 2 fresh subs per day (first time completion awards, fresh node awards, etc.) making each round 2.5 days instead of a 5 day round helps greatly with this at least. I greatly prefer tats structure to this though.
  • Just a heads up if you don't have Modern Thor you can't do the high point mission that unlocks 2 more missions behind it so yea, I didn't do Hulk event so I'm boned on this one.
  • Think I'm gonna dump some ISO into hawkeye. He's probably the only effective damage dealers available that I have covers in. The 2* side of my roster is almost non existent.
  • Due to the roster selection available, it's pretty much impossible to grind this unless you're sitting on a level 141 lazy Thor, so in this particular case the fact that you can repeat the missions many times doesn't really matter, because you'll likely be out of health packs before you're even done with one pass.
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Anyone knows if in this event ur roster lvl does or doen not influence the enemy lvl?
  • NorthernPolarity
    Phantron wrote:
    Due to the roster selection available, it's pretty much impossible to grind this unless you're sitting on a level 141 lazy Thor, so in this particular case the fact that you can repeat the missions many times doesn't really matter, because you'll likely be out of health packs before you're even done with one pass.

Unless you were really hardcore and healed in the prologue.... icon_e_wink.gif