Heroic jugg discussion

Options

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Nice soenottelling, way to crack the top 10 and hold it off in the last couple of minutes.
  • Played about 45 min for a top 10...I'll take it. Too busy to do much else.
  • Dammit, that's twice now I finished 3rd by like a hundred points icon_razz.gif
  • Apparently I wasn't aware it ended until 15 minutes ago, i think I made it back into top 20. Didn't have time to cash in my 2nd courageous token though before it converted...id rather have a shot at Thor or Psylocke even though I would get one.
  • Got all the way up to #3 with 4 minutes left, then lost a fight to Ares / Rags / Daken. They're hours the Joe for my first red XForce Wolverine :/
  • How to make it heroic juggernaut more stressful: try to get top 10, but not top 2 (maxed red wolv already). Was aiming for a 300-400 point gap, but would have been less stressful doing higher point missions.
  • The last minutes were pure chaos. Everyone was sprinting and I was going up and down in the ranking after each mission. I was #8 1 minute before the end and the last mission finished a few seconds too late. I hope I made top 10.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hopefully 1st place, though I have to wait for the results to pop up to be sure...

Mostly methodical, but last 2 matches I was using boosts like they were going out of fashion - 11 in final Daken match for 300! icon_e_biggrin.gif

~ Update: Top 2! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • WesFaram wrote:
    Got all the way up to #3 with 4 minutes left, then lost a fight to Ares / Rags / Daken. They're hours the Joe for my first red XForce Wolverine :/
    I didn't really have the team for fighting 3 enemy heroes, so stuck to the fights that had at least one minion. Managed to get top 10 (unless 7 people overtook me in last 30 sec).
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finished a mission with a little over a minute left, still dropped from #2 to #3 by ~50 points - jump into easiest juggs mission worth 80 and finish in a minute, only it was a couple seconds too late. UGH! Not that one red x-force is going to do me much good with just one green one already, but all that time put into it.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ended up third also, separated by less than 100 points to top 2. So still no first xwolf cover, arg oh well at least lazy thor is getting nice and fat now.
  • Coasted to 1st this time. I guess people were burned out.
  • gobstopper wrote:
    I love it when I'm trying to bait the AI into taking a match that will give me a crit match, and AI matches it but it leads to a huge cascade for them instead icon_e_biggrin.gif
    LOL. The other annoying thing the AI does is denying you a match you want so you can use an ability, even if it doesn't need the color and there are other matches available.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Got CLD blocked for the last hour plus so Im sure everyone passed me. And I was only shooting for top 50 (maybe 20 if I was lucky). Dang it!
  • Not being able to finish that last Dakan battle probably cost me a top ten finish. Oh well, it's only his red cover.
  • Fell to 3rd right before event ended... now we wait.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes! Held to the 2nd spot ;D and X-force now at 1/4/1
    Got overtaken for 1st during last 5 minutes O_o
  • managed top 2 by 50 points... Seriously I kinda felt like a vulture when i jumped from 123th place to 2nd in 1h30...
  • Rushed home to get into the top 100 so I could get a Thor cover. Got up to #94 with a few minutes left, and I just checked back and picked up my rewards... top 200. So I got bumped. Ugh.
  • Pulled out a top 2 finish in the end. Had to boost for the last few fights. Totally risked it all doing the 170 daken + goons fight twice during the last 10 minutes with no health packs left.