Known Issue: Game Crashing

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never crashed once before, updated with the new patch yesterday and had my first crash while playing BoP. I was trying to change who I was attacking from the char in front (Thoress) to the middle char (IM40) and it just force closed the app.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    I never crashed once before, updated with the new patch yesterday and had my first crash while playing BoP. I was trying to change who I was attacking from the char in front (Thoress) to the middle char (IM40) and it just force closed the app.
    Did that happen right at the start of the match?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Did that happen right at the start of the match?

No, it was about midway through. Had already changed targets a couple times before that.

Enemy team was Thoress, IM40, 3* Cap Marvel

Mine was XFdp, Thing, XFwolvie

Luckily I didn't lose any points since it was my first match so I was at zero. icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • My account was fine until this morning, maybe theirs a problem with account recovery
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    106 has not fixed on iOS
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw one crash after installing R106, right after the initial data download the first time launched the game. Since then it's been pretty stable for me, but it also wasn't that bad for me bore, either. Only once in recent months have I had it crash during a match.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    alphabeta wrote:
    106 has not fixed on iOS
    I can only confirm that! The game usually chrashes when I`m trying to start it. It tooks me two (or more) attempts to start the game properly on my iPad.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Black Duke wrote:
    alphabeta wrote:
    106 has not fixed on iOS
    I can only confirm that! The game usually chrashes when I`m trying to start it. It tooks me two (or more) attempts to start the game properly on my iPad.

Ditto. It's actually been worse.
  • Created an account for this forum just a couple of minutes ago, because the game crashes become irritating.
    Just did the daily Deadpool and game crashed up to three times. Every time I restarted I had to heal all three characters (sigh).

Very bothersome.

So much for being a VIP member...

Hope the bug gets fixed soon, because this dampens my spirit to play (donating extra money and getting more crashes in return...)
  • Windreaver
    Windreaver Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Black Duke wrote:
    alphabeta wrote:
    106 has not fixed on iOS

mine is still crashing too
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo wrote:

Mine has not crashed again since this one occasion.

For those of you still reporting crashes, it's prob more helpful if you report what device you're using and what you were doing when it crashed.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Crashes definitely appear a byproduct of iOS. My Galaxy S7 has never crashed, while my iPad seems to crash 1-2 times a night anymore.
  • brontag1
    brontag1 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here.. game has crashed on and off for weeks now on my IPad, but never crashes on my Android phone.
  • Leeroid86
    Leeroid86 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Still crashing on my iPad mini. Seems to be mid battle after a few quick tile matches. The thing that bothers me most is I lose health as a punishment for it happening, so I'm using up health packs more quickly and unnecessarily
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Crashes are costing me both retals and queued teams. Half the time in LRs I lost all but the top 3 matches when I joined LRs right on the dot. Just received a bunch of hits and the game reset when I went to check, eliminating all retals.

If something is cached locally, can't you guys just leave it there until the game needs new data, instead of the constant refreshing?
  • alphabeta wrote:
    106 has not fixed on iOS
    Not fixed on android either. Samsung Galaxy S3/Galaxy tab pro 8.4. Start of match before any move is made, team changes, latest was the 2nd played node on the Hunt pve.

[Edit for detail]
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    I'm also having issues on my Galaxy Note II as well as my Galaxy Tab S, so it's not an iOS problem only.
  • FireIgnite
    FireIgnite Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Before latest update my iPhone 5s crashes once in a while, since update crashed 5 times. Twice during a fight and 3 times as soon as tapping the "fight!" button.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    My iPhone 6plus always crashes once during startup. Both my ipad2 and iPhone crash during hard slogs against lvl 300+ enemies. Makes an already **** PVE experience even ****.
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Crashes on my Sony Xperia Z tablet have become more and more frequent and noticeable over the last week. Sometimes it's just as the match starts, sometimes it's when I'm close to winning (which is more annoying). I've also noticed the old bug of "match these non-matching tiles" suggestions has also reappeared, mostly after a 3* Magneto board shuffle.

Can we please ease off on new character releases and devote some more resources to bug fixing? If I didn't have 3 years of effort sunk into this game I would have uninstalled it by now.