Black Diamond alliance [recruiting 19/20]

Options
12346»

Comments

• laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    You're in and promoted! Welcome on board! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I opened the last slot. Thank you. I have to work today so I will miss some of the fun.
  • Just asked to join the fb, the name is Bruno Jusevicius!!
  • laz070
    Options
    Since we're officially full, I'm not going to check this thread frequently. Please if you're a member of our aliance and haven't done so yet, join our Facebook group for further communications!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackDiamondAlliance/
  • laz070
    Options
    Due to the recent changes in the game system, unfortunately we (and the game) lost two of our members.

But the show must go on, so we are looking for two enthusiastic players.

Our requirements are :
    -You don't have to be a hard-core player, but be active daily.
    -Decent roster with at least 3 character above 100.
    -Good standing in both the pvp and the pve events.

If you want to belong to a group whose members have a life beside the game, but they still aim to be in the top 100 alliance then pm me, or apply here.

In Season 1 we finished 55th...

All members are welcome to join our Facebook group :
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackDiamondAlliance/
  • Unknown
    Options
    Its awesome to see you are already out recruiting. Way to go fearless leader icon_e_smile.gif

Rock Out
  • laz070
    Options
    As I said, the show must go on. We do not have time to lament on our losses, we need to recuperate quickly. The Season 2 war is raging icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ****recruited to other alliance****
  • Unknown
    Options
    hello am interested in joining

bit about myself:

am still using a ** team but i have multiple 3*** covers and over 40k iso banked,by the time i get enough of one *** cover should be able to instant lvl a char to 100+ . i have 12 diffrent type of *** i just haven't got enough covers of the same one to lvl up one high enough.

-had over 55,000 points in prodigal sun finished top 10 instead of top 2 and top 30 in my shield bracket ,i was unable to play because my save on server stuffed up and couldn't access so my ranking fell because of this missed the last 2 PVP events.

-plays daily and will participate in all events

ready to join and play ASAP if you will accept me icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • laz070
    Options
    anko1 wrote:
    hello am interested in joining

bit about myself:

am still using a ** team but i have multiple 3*** covers and over 40k iso banked,by the time i get enough of one *** cover should be able to instant lvl a char to 100+ . i have 12 diffrent type of *** i just haven't got enough covers of the same one to lvl up one high enough.

-had over 55,000 points in prodigal sun finished top 10 instead of top 2 and top 30 in my shield bracket ,i was unable to play because my save on server stuffed up and couldn't access so my ranking fell because of this missed the last 2 PVP events.

-plays daily and will participate in all events

ready to join and play ASAP if you will accept me icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hi!
    Could you apply to our alliance, so we can check your roster? Make sure you check the "Private Alliances" box.