• laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    Frubzy wrote:
    Ok done... Membership up to 17,
    Team leader to appoint next member

Thank you, and Welcome on board! icon_e_smile.gif
    I'm waiting for rcramos to apply.
  • I'll join. Name is Blackuls. Currently lvl 2(easy) and 4(hard) in the simulator. I play every day and want to destroy more. Thanks BD
  • Just applied, pending membership
  • laz070
    Options
    rcramos wrote:
    Just applied, pending membership

Not anymore! You're in and promoted! Welcome on board! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • laz070 wrote:
    rcramos wrote:
    Just applied, pending membership

Not anymore! You're in and promoted! Welcome on board! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks!! Opened up a new slot!
  • laz070
    Options
    roblethal wrote:
    I'm not sure if you guys were trying to control a join queue from this site, but I joined last night and am pending at the moment. I should be able to open a slot right now if approved.

IGN: roblethal

I'll post my roster if you want me too. Currently working on 2-3 transition.

I saw you but indeed I was checking with everyone here before approving. You're in and promoted! You are able to open the last slot.
    Welcome on board! icon_e_smile.gif
  • laz070 wrote:
    Frubzy wrote:
    looking for an alliance right now, dont mind opening another slot.
    daily player ,always do well in events....Frubzy

I see you applied already. As soon as xAzra3lx opens the new spot you'll be in! Hang on! icon_e_smile.gif

Sorry it took a bit guys, I work nights so I was sleeping. But I opened up the next spot.
  • Hey all, I'm in and just upgraded us to 19 slots. Cheers!
  • laz070
    Options
    All new alliance members are welcome to join our Facebook group for future tactics or just socializing :
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackDiamondAlliance/

Oh, and of course the older ones too if they haven't done yet! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    I have a good feeling about this Alliance...., once ever member contributes with solid points were sure to finish in the top 10 of every event..... Time to work on graphics and sigs..
  • Just joined. Anything else I need to do on my end?
  • I just joined the facebook group.
  • laz070
    Options
    Blackuls wrote:
    Just joined. Anything else I need to do on my end?

Sorry, but we already have two guys pending for the last two slots and one more if something goes wrong. So atm it seems that we are pretty full.
  • laz070
    Options
    I just joined the facebook group.

So hopefully it was you I let in icon_e_wink.gif
  • laz070
    Options
    laz070 wrote:
    Frubzy wrote:
    Im still pending but rest assured as soon as im in i will open up another spot

Seems like xAzra3lx is away. Waiting for him to open a slot. As soon as he's done with it I will approve and promote you.

I would like to join but I don't see an open slot. I am a daily player and a long-time puzzle quest fan. Please advise. peetee is my player name.

Our only requirement beside to be a daily player is that you open a slot after you join. Since we have 4 members already enlisted, the next place would cost 2000 Hero Points. If it's OK for you, then I will keep that spot for you.

I've got the dough for joining. Let me know. Thanks!

Let me know when you're here, and we are waiting for you to apply! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Just requested to join the fb group
  • laz070 wrote:
    laz070 wrote:
    Frubzy wrote:
    Im still pending but rest assured as soon as im in i will open up another spot

Seems like xAzra3lx is away. Waiting for him to open a slot. As soon as he's done with it I will approve and promote you.

I would like to join but I don't see an open slot. I am a daily player and a long-time puzzle quest fan. Please advise. peetee is my player name.

Our only requirement beside to be a daily player is that you open a slot after you join. Since we have 4 members already enlisted, the next place would cost 2000 Hero Points. If it's OK for you, then I will keep that spot for you.

I've got the dough for joining. Let me know. Thanks!

Let me know when you're here, and we are waiting for you to apply! icon_e_wink.gif

I'm pending. Thanks