Black Diamond alliance [recruiting 19/20]

Options

Comments

• i think we should have a facebook group for strategy discussion, do you guys agree?
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    m00secakes wrote:
    I'm a big metal music fan so I definitely can appreciate that song being the basis for the name of the alliance. I had actually heard of Stratovarius before. They remind big time of DragonForce. Definitely happy to be aboard.

Great! And to be correct, actually Dragonforce reminds a lot of Stratovarius, since they are an older band. But I agree, that Dragonforce is excellent, they are one of my favorites too!

vetrandor wrote:
    i think we should have a facebook group for strategy discussion, do you guys agree?

Good Idea! Are you doing it or do you want me to do it?
  • yup, i'm Lucas Hauaji on facebook, my avatar is a mourning photo written "#valeu vini" (a tribute to a friend that passed away) add me and create the group o/
  • laz070
    Options
    Up and running :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackDiamondAlliance/

Everybody already in the alliance is welcome to join! Just drop a line here, so we know who to expect.
  • sent a facebook request
  • Sitting in 6th place in my bracket with 563 points. How is everybody else doing? Im gonna have to shield soon though. Have to work for a few hours.
  • laz070
    Options
    800+ and still going icon_e_wink.gif
  • laz070 wrote:
    Im interested in. Willing to pay for a spot. LMK Thanks
    You should apply to the alliance, so we can check you out and accept you. Also need your PVP name, so we know who to accept.

Can you apply with a full slots?

hattanprojects currently sitting in 10th on fearless defender
  • laz070
    Options
    Sure you can apply. I'll make a place for you.
  • So are we basically still waiting for A. Bettik to agree to open another roster spot? Its kinda tricky to promote somebody to commander if they are not gonna pay to open another spot. As far as I know you cant kick a commander. Hopefully some changes come soon. Like a master commander that can oversee everything and actually has ultimate authority. Its too bad we are waiting on this guy. I see two other people in que waiting to be accepted.
  • laz070
    Options
    Yes, we are waiting for A.Bettik for a final word about agreeing to open a slot after promotion.
    Actually it's protecting the joining players that after promotion they cannot get kicked out. But I agree, that I can only hope that they keep their word and really open a slot when they join. Gotta learn to trust people here icon_e_smile.gif
    I think they will going to add a title, like "General" who will have ultimate control about the alliance.

The two people who is applying I know nothing about. Probably they didn't read the forum, so please nobody accept them until we hear from them here!
  • A_Bettik
    A_Bettik Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey people,

Been sleeping since I'm way over here in S. Korea. Yes, I'll pay for the slot. Promote me to commander and I'll expand the roster within a few hours.
  • laz070
    Options
    Promoted. icon_e_wink.gif Try to open the slot as soon as you can, so we can recruit someone for the place.
    Oh, and good morning to you! I'm getting ready for sleep in an hour or so icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • A_Bettik
    A_Bettik Posts: 4
    Options
    Roster: Expanded. First $2 I ever spent on the game. Hopefully the last! Now if I can just get more Bag Man...
  • laz070
    Options
    A_Bettik wrote:
    Roster: Expanded. First $2 I ever spent on the game. Hopefully the last! Now if I can just get more Bag Man...

Excellent job!
    And let's hope it won't be Bag Man you'll get. icon_e_wink.gif
  • laz070
    Options
    laz070 wrote:
    Im interested in. Willing to pay for a spot. LMK Thanks
    You should apply to the alliance, so we can check you out and accept you. Also need your PVP name, so we know who to accept.

Can you apply with a full slots?

hattanprojects currently sitting in 10th on fearless defender

You're in and promoted! Welcome on board! icon_e_smile.gif
  • laz070 wrote:
    You're in and promoted! Welcome on board! icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks. Added slot.
  • laz070
    Options
    Thank you!

Both of you are welcome to join our facebook group as well :
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackDiamondAlliance/
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HI laz/Ravenlord

At first I thought, 1000HP is a bit steep, but it seems like this is quite an active alliance, which is cool.

I'm happy to expand the roster. Should I apply from in game? or will you add me? In-game name is "Mawt".

Edit: I just went ahead and clicked Join, so my application is now pending.
  • laz070
    Options
    Hi!

Yes, we are quite active, and since we are curently #35 in the event you will hopefully get 100hp back in a couple of hours icon_e_wink.gif
    Apply in game and I will accept and promote you!

Edit:
    You're in and promoted. Welcome on board!
    Please expand the roster asap, so we can take more people.