Black Diamond alliance [recruiting 19/20]

Options
laz070
laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
We are an alliance where the members are active daily players, usually finishing in the TOP 1-5-10 in PVP events.
We finished in the TOP50 in the Fearless Defenders event with only 11 members, which shows that we are competive enough already!

All members are welcome to join our Facebook group :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackDiamondAlliance/

Comments

• just joined your alliance, i'll pay as soon as you let me in, i finish top 5 in every pvp winning 2, i still have a 2* roster but i'm a dedicated player who plays every day and i guarantee at least 650 points every pvp event
  • laz070
    Options
    You're in and promoted icon_e_wink.gif
    Welcome on board!
  • just expanded the size of the alliance, thanks o/
  • laz070
    Options
    Yes, I see! Thank you!

I'm trying to enroll some more players, and we're doing business icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'll pay for spot icon_e_smile.gif
  • laz070
    Options
    I need your in-game-name to approve you! icon_e_wink.gif
  • laz070
    Options
    I'm going to be away from the forum (and the game) for the next 20 hours, so anyone applying will be receiving an answer then.

The 700HP slot is reserved right now for iKILLA (assuming he is giving me his PVP name, so I can approve him).
    Expect the next open position for 800HP and 900 after that.
  • Looking to join and willing to drop some HP. Player name is FINK rat, check out my roster.
  • I would be very happy to join your alliance. Play every day and would love to join a competitive alliance. Will pay for my slot. In game name is moosecakes with out the zeroes like my forum name.
  • since our leader is afk for next 20 hours i'll take the liberty to aprove people as they join, moosecakes, you will be approved as soon as ikillah enter and expand our roster, since his spot is already granted as the 700hp spot, if he doesnt answer with his game nickname i'll aproove you, i'll give him an 8 hour deadline to say his name and after that i'll aproove you
  • and benomoth, you should apply to the alliance, search for "black diamond" with the private alliance search on and click "join" so you make your apply and we can accept you, be aware that when you enter you have to expand our alliance roster so we can continue to grow, thanks ^^
  • I'm sorry, I already clicked joined pending before I read theses posts. I saw there was an opening so I clicked it. U can reject me or whatever you want to do and I will just wait my turn to join. thanx
  • Or if you accept me now I will just expand the roster asap. Whatever you decide. Thanx
  • you've conviced me, the other guy just said a sentence then vanished, you are present and willing to commit, welcome aboard bro o/ accepted and promoted, waiting for you to expand the roster
  • ScottieJoJo
    ScottieJoJo Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am also looking for an Alliance. I would really like to find a band of people who are active, chat regularly, and can reach for the top in PVP to help us all grow. I have only been playing for 50 days, but I feel I have made a lot of progress and will continue to. I play ever day and would be willing to pay for a spot. Let me know. Thanks! Username is ScottieJoJo.
  • Im interested in. Willing to pay for a spot. LMK Thanks
  • Thanx for accepting me. It feels good to actually play and benefit others in a group than to grind all for myself. Just out of curiosity.....does anybody know the significance of the name Black Diamond? Or is it just a random name the alliance creator came up with?
  • A_Bettik
    A_Bettik Posts: 4
    Options
    I joined the alliance and was approved, but without knowing about the hero point thing (good idea, btw). How do I pay for it? Do I have to become a commander?
  • laz070
    Options
    I see, that things were going very well while I was away. Excellent job vetrandor! Thanks for helping out!
    m00secakes wrote:
    Thanx for accepting me. It feels good to actually play and benefit others in a group than to grind all for myself. Just out of curiosity.....does anybody know the significance of the name Black Diamond? Or is it just a random name the alliance creator came up with?

Welcome on board m00secakes!
    You can check out the significance of the Black Diamond name if you click the youtube link in my signature. icon_e_wink.gif

A_Bettik wrote:
    I joined the alliance and was approved, but without knowing about the hero point thing (good idea, btw). How do I pay for it? Do I have to become a commander?
    Yes, somebody was accepting you by mistake I guess. But since you turned up here it might be the best mistake he ever made icon_e_smile.gif
    If you agreed to pay the 800HP for the slot, I promote you to be commander, and then you can pay for it.

Im interested in. Willing to pay for a spot. LMK Thanks
    You should apply to the alliance, so we can check you out and accept you. Also need your PVP name, so we know who to accept.

I am also looking for an Alliance. I would really like to find a band of people who are active, chat regularly, and can reach for the top in PVP to help us all grow. I have only been playing for 50 days, but I feel I have made a lot of progress and will continue to. I play ever day and would be willing to pay for a spot. Let me know. Thanks! Username is ScottieJoJo.
    Also, you should apply, so we can accept you.

Right now we are waiting for A_Bettik's answer - since he/she is already in the alliance - for the 800HP slot.
    The next slot will be 900HP and 1000 afterwards. Everybody who is applying please make sure to have the necessary HP to expand the roster.
  • I'm a big metal music fan so I definitely can appreciate that song being the basis for the name of the alliance. I had actually heard of Stratovarius before. They remind big time of DragonForce. Definitely happy to be aboard.