75 Years of Cap Vault

1235»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought 21 tokens and then won a free one, so I was upset.

But now I see that it stockpiled, so I got to open it after all. I won 1000 iso, which is fine by me.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    That tinykitty vault can suck an egg. icon_evil.gif It took ALL 21 pulls to get Peggy. Are you freakin' kidding me?!
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was one of those lucky slobs to get two tokens. I had to pull 6 more times to get Peggy, but only two of those were beat. Not unhappy.

The other important thing to note is that if every vault were like this one, I'd be a whole hell of a lot more inclined to spend HP to open things.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    I was one of those lucky slobs to get two tokens. I had to pull 6 more times to get Peggy, but only two of those were beat. Not unhappy.

The other important thing to note is that if every vault were like this one, I'd be a whole hell of a lot more inclined to spend HP to open things.
    I bought a lot precisely because it wasn't like other vaults. Worse case scenario would be that I paid 2500 HP for that Peggy cover, and I was OK with that. If this vault format was the norm I (and probably many others) would cut back on the spending significantly and wait for the very best rewards.
    That said, the format was very nice and I look forward to more vaults like this on future special occasions. icon_e_smile.gif
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    9 pulls and also got lucky with a 10 pack on the DP vs MPQ vault.