75 Years of Cap Vault

Comments

• Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    One token, that's why it's a 21 item vault. Players would be upset if the free pull made it 19 with no Peggy and it invalidated the 20x option.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* Cap with my freebie. I don't have enough HP to buy the 20 pack. And if I did, I wouldn't have enough left over for a roster slot anyway.

I did pull 4* Cap from an event token earlier, so there's that anyway.
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    2 pulls, 2 2* ****.. gg...
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get 2 star cap, but why even put other 2 stars in such a vault...D3 tight **** again.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Only got one free token. Got Peggy in 9 pulls.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I got my red Peggy (the last cover I needed) on pull 21. And here I was buying single tokens because there was no price difference. Oh well. icon_lol.gif
  • smkspy
    Why isn't falcap in this vault. It should should be nothing but Caps.

Seriously, 2 star RNG is absolutely sucking the life out of this game.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Got Peggy in 2 - her red, the only one I needed. Thanks devs!
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm tempted to just buy the 20 pack. Mostly because I really need a yellow Classic Storm that's in there.

Don't. Since the price for the single is 125, you pay the same amount to empty the vault wether you buy the 20, or just go one by one. And if your going one by one, you can stop once you've got the good stuff, whatever you deem that to be, and save some HP by not continuing buying the ones you won't want. Even if you have horrible luck and pull Peggy last, you won't have spent more than the 20.
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    I got my red Peggy (the last cover I needed) on pull 21. And here I was buying single tokens because there was no price difference. Oh well. icon_lol.gif

Wow RNG really hated on you today!
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker

Yep, just my luck too. I'm down to 90 hp and she's the only thing left in the vault.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    No Peggy on my first pull. Well, that's okay; my 3* Cap needs one champion level to earn a cover of FalCap. Did I get one of those? Nah. But here have a 2* Cap.

Whee. Happy Independence Day weekend to me.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really not wanted to knock D3 here as it is a good gesture but I really feel they missed a trick by not having a some kind of rembrerence for 100 years of 1 million brave people dying at the Battle Of The Somme.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Woke up kind of foggy, and skipped right past the pop up message. Tinkered around and saw the Cap Vault, bought a 1x and 20x pack without doing the math first, exited the token store, and THEN it gives me my two free tokens...Always have your coffee first, ladies and gents.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm tempted to just buy the 20 pack. Mostly because I really need a yellow Classic Storm that's in there.
    If we're going to get 2 more for logging in for the next 2 days, you'd have 2 tokens that are useless because there's no 'reset vault' function. I'm not sure if we're getting more than one token, though. Today's News has a Limited Vault Details, it says "Everyone who logs into MPQ over the next three days will receive a free token..."

Considering there's no price difference, buying 1 at a time should be enough to get what we want and leave the unwanted items in the vault. If you really want to empty the vault, buy 18 today.
    I don't think it's one free token per day,just one free token period. Guess I could be wrong though.

21 rewards and a 20-pack for sale makes perfect sense if there's only one free token, less sense if there's more than one, unless the vault reshuffles on its own when empty.

Has anyone emptied the vault and can confirm what happens, if anything?

:edit: never mind, saw Ludaa's post above, that answers that question, a 20-pack makes no sense at all.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm interested to know why some are getting 2 tokens and some only 1.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm interested to know why some are getting 2 tokens and some only 1.
    Glitch, possibly. I was awarded a Deadpool vs MPQ token twice earlier today.
  • CrimsonHulk
    CrimsonHulk Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Only got one free token, after 8 pulls still no Peggy cover. I'm thankful I finished 1st in the PvE that rewarded her (The first time I've ever done so in over 600 days playing this game) otherwise I'd be cursing my luck in this game.
  • smkspy
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    If we're going to get 2 more for logging in for the next 2 days, you'd have 2 tokens that are useless because there's no 'reset vault' function. I'm not sure if we're getting more than one token, though. Today's News has a Limited Vault Details, it says "Everyone who logs into MPQ over the next three days will receive a free token..."

Considering there's no price difference, buying 1 at a time should be enough to get what we want and leave the unwanted items in the vault. If you really want to empty the vault, buy 18 today.
    I don't think it's one free token per day,just one free token period. Guess I could be wrong though.

21 rewards and a 20-pack for sale makes perfect sense if there's only one free token, less sense if there's more than one, unless the vault reshuffles on its own when empty.

Has anyone emptied the vault and can confirm what happens, if anything?

:edit: never mind, saw Ludaa's post above, that answers that question, a 20-pack makes no sense at all.

The vault doesn't reset, it's 21 and done.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mobile got two tokens, weirdly, but I don't spend on mobile and don't have the HP to roster a Peggy there, so a 2* + ISO is fine.

Went ahead and spent 375 HP on additional pulls on Steam, got the Peggy with the third (paid) pull.

I still need one Captain America - Steve Rogers cover to earn the FalCap cover reward, so I'm debating doing another pull or two.