75 Years of Cap Vault

CNash
CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
1/21 chance at Peggy, plus a few 3* Cap, some ISO, and the remainder 2*s.

Now, I would say "where's Falcap / what about HP, CP, etc.?".... but I've only gone and pulled Peggy with my free vault token, so I'm not complaining one bit. Thanks, Demiurge!

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went into S1, got some pop-up while running seeds (just for entering Peggy event?) - got token, pulled Peggy on that first token. Very nice!
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2016
    Free token and I pulled 2* Cap. Then bought 3 at 125 HP each and grabbed two 3* Cap and Peggy. Loved the vault and token!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thinking about it more - I'd love to see more of these vaults in the future...it solves the "what to do with HP? Can't buy covers!" problem.

2500 HP to buy 20 tokens - basically guarantees you the cover. Same price as buying a 4* cover previously.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Some people got 2 free tokens, and some got 1. Any rhyme or reason to this? I got 1 and pulled 500 iso. Waiting to see the news on that 2nd token before deciding what to do next.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Channeled my inner Charlie Brown. Got 2* Hawkeye, 2* Cap. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2016
    I got the pop up but didn't get a token :/

Edit: Mine was just a bit late
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Token takes a while to come in. Peggy on 5th pull.
  • PloDolo
    PloDolo Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I only got one token. I don't mean to complain since I pulled Peggy but where's my 2nd token?
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Very nice of D3 putting a special 75th Anniversary Cap vault and giving a free token. I bought a 10 pack for 1250hp. Not bad. Ended up with 3 more levels for Super Cap, 5 for LCap, and a Peggy plus 5k isos when you add in the LT and the Heroic token I got from the Cap covers. They did make it were you can't reset the vault, but it's basically an easy Peggy to get.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Got mine on the 16th pull

I'm happy that its the red cover, only one I didn't have yet
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm tempted to just buy the 20 pack. Mostly because I really need a yellow Classic Storm that's in there.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    If you only want Peggy I dont see a reason to buy anything but singles. Correct?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    FREE token? Hunh?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    on't you all remember last year, at this time?

They had that special Independence PvP mini season and Independence Vault? Or whatever it was called?

LCap, LCarol, Falcon, etc all had their PvPs, and they all had special tokens in their progession.

Etc etc etc.

This is JUST a one time, American holiday thing
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    RNGesus hates me. :'(

10 pulls, still no Peggy. Or even 3* Cap.

Meh.
  • Quebbster
    herm1978 wrote:
    If you only want Peggy I dont see a reason to buy anything but singles. Correct?
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted. 12 pulls got me Peggy and I got Storm on the way, so I am happy.
  • HossDrone
    HossDrone Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Pulled Peggy on the first try. Rngesus sometimes giveth...
  • Quebbster
    OJSP wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm tempted to just buy the 20 pack. Mostly because I really need a yellow Classic Storm that's in there.
    If we're going to get 2 more for logging in for the next 2 days, you'd have 2 tokens that are useless because there's no 'reset vault' function. I'm not sure if we're getting more than one token, though. Today's News has a Limited Vault Details, it says "Everyone who logs into MPQ over the next three days will receive a free token..."

Considering there's no price difference, buying 1 at a time should be enough to get what we want and leave the unwanted items in the vault. If you really want to empty the vault, buy 18 today.
    I don't think it's one free token per day,just one free token period. Guess I could be wrong though.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    3 pulls - 2 moonstones, 1 Peggy.

Take the great with the awful...
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    11 picks - no peggy.

Sounds about right for me.