75 Years of Cap Vault

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ludaa wrote:
    Woke up kind of foggy, and skipped right past the pop up message. Tinkered around and saw the Cap Vault, bought a 1x and 20x pack without doing the math first, exited the token store, and THEN it gives me my two free tokens...Always have your coffee first, ladies and gents.

Hold on to those tokens until the vault becomes inactive, and you get 2 extra 1/21 chances. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woke up and got my 2 free tokens, took me another 15x purchased tokens to get Peggy. Now I'm down to 1500HP. That's the lowest my stash has been for a long time
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    I'm on mobile and only got 1 token. My 'For Victory' event doesn't start for a few hours though, maybe that's another trigger?
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I'm on mobile and I only got one, thats all we're supposed yo get, I think. The people that got 2 today might not get one tomorrow icon_twisted.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    xdogg wrote:
    I'm on mobile and I only got one, thats all we're supposed yo get, I think. The people that got 2 today might not get one tomorrow icon_twisted.gif

I'd be okay with that, if it meant that Steam DOES get one tomorrow. I don't have room for Peggy on mobile, but I still have a couple Captain Rogers covers in the Steam vault I could use...
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Got my Peggy on the 13th pull, also got one Super Steve. Other 11 were 2*s five of which were tiny caps which went right back into my newly championed 2*. Also pulled a 3clops from a heroic to bring mine to level 175 so it's been a pretty good day. Second character championed behind Iron fist the first day when I championed over 10 toons and he is only ahead of the last 5 I championed and only barely. Very scarce. I only need one more 3* Iron Man to get the blue Hulkbuster cover so good thing happening this week.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    On mobile and only got the one token, which gave me 2.5k ISO.

Free stuff is always nice, but I'm not sure why they couldn't just give away one of her covers to celebrate her release instead of another RNG ticket.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I wonder what would happen if you had leftover tokens when the vault ends. Would those expired tokens then just draw from the list of items from the vault (since expired vault tokens no longer show the vault's contents but are still redeemable)?

If that's the case, a player could purchase several 20-packs for more chances at more Peggy covers.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Tryke wrote:
    I'm on mobile and only got 1 token. My 'For Victory' event doesn't start for a few hours though, maybe that's another trigger?
    I also only got one token so not all mobile users got 2 tokens.

RNGesus woke up grumpy. Not only did he gift me Cho for my VIP LT, I'm up to 6 tries and still no Peggy. Cleared out all the 2* caps though so I got that going for me! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    There are also two Vault tokens in her PVP. That means 3 free tokens total, at minimum. There may be more, based on the conversation. The 20 doesn't make sense unless you repeatedly get rewards, or the vault auto-resets.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Atlas Axe wrote:
    There are also two Vault tokens in her PVP. That means 3 free tokens total, at minimum. There may be more, based on the conversation. The 20 doesn't make sense unless you repeatedly get rewards, or the vault auto-resets.
    The Vault tokens in her PvP are For Victory tokens, not 75 years of Cap tokens.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I got 3 free tokens.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize they would be generous and bought the entire thing already.

So now I'll forever have a 3 over my recruit window. icon_e_sad.gif
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Blahahah wrote:
    I got 3 free tokens.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize they would be generous and bought the entire thing already.

So now I'll forever have a 3 over my recruit window. icon_e_sad.gif

As already suggested here, if you pull after the vault expires it'll just give you a 1 in 21 chance of pulling any one prize out of it, including another Peggy.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    No Peggy for me but then again I didn't even want it (wanted 3* cap) Instead got 2* ****..
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    So how many tokens are we suppose to get? I only got 1 but it seems a lot of people received 2, and a few 3!!

FYI - I have started Peggy PVP

I would love to get more covers for her as I think she is great!
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2016
    Maybe it depends where you live icon_e_wink.gif

2* Cap...

Waited a while a decided to buy a token....

2* Cap...

DOH!!!

PS - how many free tokens?!?! PvP isn't free that's a lot of playing so don't count that
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    1 freebie here - tried 11 more times, now out of HP and still no Peggy.

And as a further kick in the teeth, only got 2* rewards icon_e_sad.gif

Oh well.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just one token here on iOs. And reading carefully the annuncement it looks like it should be just one token, so I don't undestand how people got two or three...
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Damn... I've bought 15 tokens and still missing Peggy and on 3* Cap... Need to earn more HP for few more draws because now it would be stupid to give up :/
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the pop up, bought 20 tokens, then bought 1 token, then received my free token. Whoops! I should've checked the message board first lol.

Anyway I liked it. It's nice to see a vault you can actually afford to clean out with only a few thousand hp.