MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2016 Edition *Updated 06/28/16

Options
123457»

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I see some complaints about the new character but Demiurge have been requested by Marvel to build a new character from the ground up and to me they have done a sterling job. Good job Demiurge, good job.
    Compared to the visual design of the Sharon Carter Captain America that the developers of Marvel Future Fight came up with, the Demiurge developers have basically hit a home run...

(Too wide to display here, and I can't be arsed to resize it and put it on imgur.)

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i ... efinal.jpg
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like they just re-skinned Valkyrie.
    latest?cb=20141226061829
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I see some complaints about the new character but Demiurge have been requested by Marvel to build a new character from the ground up and to me they have done a sterling job. Good job Demiurge, good job.
    Compared to the visual design of the Sharon Carter Captain America that the developers of Marvel Future Fight came up with, the Demiurge developers have basically hit a home run...

(Too wide to display here, and I can't be arsed to resize it and put it on imgur.)

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i ... efinal.jpg

Of course the only thing MPQ does is churn out character after character after character...I'd expect them to be pretty good at art for them. MFF actually has people work on new features...even if they are sometimes lackluster.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    FierceKiwi wrote:
    Of course the only thing MPQ does is churn out character after character after character...I'd expect them to be pretty good at art for them. MFF actually has people work on new features...even if they are sometimes lackluster.
    Churlish, bro. Mad churlish.