Options

Comments

• Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    alvinlal wrote:
    Troy76 wrote:
    where can I find the essentials list for simulator?
    Instead of pointing out, here - its easier to type it out. Elektra, 3* Cap, 2* Thor.

It is more worthwhile to teach someone to do something than to do it for them.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day.
    SET a man ON fire and keep him warm for a lifetime.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    alvinlal wrote:
    Instead of pointing out, here - its easier to type it out. Elektra, 3* Cap, 2* Thor.

give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day...

teach a man to fish..........
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Any chance of getting double iso release event, again?

Simulator (double iso event)
    Let's make it happen
    Yes, totally agree, with one caveat:

Please don't make it a new character release this time, unless you're just going to double the ISO in every PvE from now on.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

Think I'd personally prefer Enemy of the State to be double ISO, got a lot of ISO chunk rewards in that event and it's 7 day as opposed to 3 ha.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    JordonLee wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

Think I'd personally prefer Enemy of the State to be double ISO, got a lot of ISO chunk rewards in that event and it's 7 day as opposed to 3 ha.

All 7 day events should be double iso, since the reward structure doesn't change.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

All 7 day events should be double iso, since the reward structure doesn't change.

Please edit your response to ALL EVENTS SHOULD BE DOUBLE ISO!!!! That sir is the correct response you were looking for.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

Please edit your response to ALL EVENTS SHOULD BE DOUBLE ISO!!!! That sir is the correct response you were looking for.
    But if all events are double ISO... no events are double ISO! [/syndrome]
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Then we DOUBLE that double Iso!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

Boh, double iso is so old fashioned, so 2015, let's do TRIPLE ISO !!!!!

PS: I agree with STOPTHIS idea, ALL 7-day events should be double-iso. If we are going to get just 25CPs for 7 days of work, at least let us win double iso!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

7 day events should be cut in half....

like said

3 star is 30k
    3 star is 50k
    cp is 80 k

3 star at 15k
    3 star at 25k
    3 star at 30k
    cp at 40k
    3star at 50k
    cp at 80k

so mostly double the items
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,306 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    By the way, David, you forgot to mention that there will not be a Q&A video for the month of June either (yeah, I'm assuming, but c'mon). Please be so kind of disabusing early the ever-diminishing faithful instead of allowing them to hold their hopes for the first two weeks of the month.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    By the way, David, you forgot to mention that there will not be a Q&A video for the month of June either (yeah, I'm assuming, but c'mon). Please be so kind of disabusing early the ever-diminishing faithful instead of allowing them to hold their hopes for the first two weeks of the month.

#MPQMartyrs
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    At this point, it's probably safe to assume that they're done with Q&A videos. We might get the occasional developer video for the introduction of new features, like they did with championing, but it doesn't look like regular videos are a priority for Demiurge.

(Not speaking as a moderator, etc.)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    At this point, it's probably safe to assume that they're done with Q&A videos. We might get the occasional developer video for the introduction of new features, like they did with championing, but it doesn't look like regular videos are a priority for Demiurge.

(Not speaking as a moderator, etc.)

As we saw with Kate Bishop, Marvel decided to do announce her release via their own video and youtube channel, i would expect this to become more of a mainstay, and could be why we no longer get Demi videos.
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    PS: I agree with STOPTHIS idea, ALL 7-day events should be double-iso. If we are going to get just 25CPs for 7 days of work, at least let us win double iso!

This is the most logical thing to do. I always wondered why we get **** on 7 day events?
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Let's make it happen

Yes it does. Final rewards (iso and HP), personal and alliance, are higher for seven day events.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:

Sorry to say it looks like monthly dev videos are on hold for the foreseeable future.
    Planning, shooting, and editing the videos cuts into development time and the devs would prefer to prioritize updates and fixes with the game right now. There may be one-off vids discussing certain topics and there may be text-centered chats again at some point. Nothing additional to report regarding videos or dev chats at the moment though.
  • Leadggb
    Leadggb Posts: 23
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Pylgrim wrote:

Sorry to say it looks like monthly dev videos are on hold for the foreseeable future.
    Planning, shooting, and editing the videos cuts into development time and the devs would prefer to prioritize updates and fixes with the game right now. There may be one-off vids discussing certain topics and there may be text-centered chats again at some point. Nothing additional to report regarding videos or dev chats at the moment though.

Any chance that all of that extra development time will go into addressing the urgent and fundamental issues the game currently has? (Being punished for leveling up characters, competitive pve is pvp, extreme ISO shortage)
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    $20 says a youtuber could make a monthly dev video from start to finish in 20 minutes or less.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Pylgrim wrote:

They never seemed comfortable on camera. I'm betting it was a very stressful task that they hated, so they just stopped doing it.