MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2016 Edition *Updated 06/28/16

Options

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    *(06/22/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus events & Story events.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *(06/22/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Dailies.
  • bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Unstable ISO-8 and Dealpool vs. MPQ are both 4-day events. They are running them back-to-back. Interesting.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bigwhoop wrote:
    Unstable ISO-8 and Dealpool vs. MPQ are both 4-day events. They are running them back-to-back. Interesting.
    Simulator is a three-day event, so Unstable ISO should run Sunday - Thursday, then Deadpool Thursday - Monday.
    Might mean Deadpool is a new character release too...
  • bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    bigwhoop wrote:
    Simulator is a three-day event, so Unstable ISO should run Sunday - Thursday, then Deadpool Thursday - Monday.
    Might mean Deadpool is a new character release too...

Oh, I missed simulator.
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is it just me, or does it feel like it's been a long time since the last Balance of Power or Gauntlet were run?

I rather enjoy those two events.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The last Gauntlet was around the time of the Civil War runs (can't remember if it was before or between), so it wasn't that long ago.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Melevorn wrote:
    Is it just me, or does it feel like it's been a long time since the last Balance of Power or Gauntlet were run?

I rather enjoy those two events.

It's just you. Balance of Power was run early May and Gauntlet not so long ago either as mentionned previously.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *(06/23/16) Hi-Fi - Updated with a link to the next character sneak peek.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oscorp: Heroic
    Simulator
    Unstable Iso-8
    Deadpool Vs. MPQ

man Deadpool a 2 day 2x event for a 4 star.... those scores are going to be close... at least its not a 7 day.... but will still hear the complains

A 4 STAR ON 4th of JULY
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(06/23/16) Hi-Fi - Updated with a link to the next character sneak peek.

Please, do NOT release this character in June. We already have 2 new 4 stars this month.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Arphaxad wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(06/23/16) Hi-Fi - Updated with a link to the next character sneak peek.

Please, do NOT release this character in June. We already have 2 new 4 stars this month.
    It will be released in early July, when Deadpool vs MPQ runs...
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Great, another 4* for a holiday weekend release. What excuse can i come up with next to avoid family and have no life?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    "David wrote:

i think it will be in unstable iso cause the token page change to Nova/Hulk/Hawkeye
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    "David wrote:

i think it will be in unstable iso cause the token page change to Nova/Hulk/Hawkeye
    Huh. Maybe they decided to give people the fourth of July off and do the release early. Guess we'll find out on Sunday.
  • slidecage
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    "David wrote:

probally a mistake. unless the run a boss battle i dont think they ever never followed the rewards on a pve... doubt the would do the same people wtice
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lol new character isn't even in any comic books, just one made out of thin air.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    It's Peggy Carter. I'll take it.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who cares, it's a solid character regardless of the name placed on it
  • slidecage
    Options
    going to be interesting to see a sunday to thur new 4 comapir to a thur to sunday.

at least now i can get the 4th off and not really fight for the new 4 star. since if i skip deadpool no use for the 4 star though i want it lol