How ISO-8 Brotherhood emphasises most problems with MPQ

Options

Comments

• Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    7 day PvE events are the worst. I also decided that it just isn't worth it to get to the brink of burn out for one card of a new character.

The worst thing about it is that you will be screwed for at least the next PvE event after that because the character you missed out on will be the essential for the next event.

PvE is really my only source for CP so I do play it, but usually after I hit progression I ease of the pedal.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    slidecage wrote:

-Wow I wish these event rewards were all on progressions already.

I have no idea why people keep going WE WANT PROGRESSION PVE.... Do you know how much you have to grind to get the 4 star covers in a normal PVE.. People think O if we go progression i will be able to get the cover in 3 of each node... If they did do progression they would demand at least 5 or 6 Clears in each node for 1 cover and probally up to 8 to 9 clears in each nod for all 3 covers... So even if they went pure progression your going to be forced to grind... I love the people who think if they went progression that doing 2 or 3 clears is going to get you 3 4 star covers LOL

8 clears all 4 star covers
    7 clears 2 4 stars
    6 clears 4 star
    5 clears 3 3 stars
    4 clears 2 3 stars
    3 clears 25 cp
    2 clears 1 3 star

aboout how a progression pve would run

Dude I'm doing like 9-11 clears of every Node to get sub 150 finishes. I already have the max progression reward of 25 Cp, and I am so far out of a War machine it's not funny.

If I only had to clear it 8 times to get three four star covers. I and everyone in my alliance would Jump for Joy.
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Currently sitting 10th with 118,600 points with 1 full clear and a grind phase to go today, and one round of 3 full clears and a grind to go. What's frustrating is, that after the event all the brackets that get posted that won with half of that or less. I'm another one that hates 7 day events. Should all be 3 day events.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    death ears.

*Deaf

That's the only mistake you found? All my posts are like a Where's Waldo of spelling and grammatical errors. Keep looking. I have faith you can find them all.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    death ears.

*Deaf

That's the only mistake you found? All my posts are like a Where's Waldo of spelling and grammatical errors. Keep looking. I have faith you can find them all.

lol

It just jumped out at me because I've honestly never seen that particular mistake before. Kudos.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And...no fixes with the next double ISO event, the only change is instead of "ISO-8 Brotherhood" it's "Unstable ISO-8".

Once again I'll jump in and grind immediately for the much needed ISO...which is much, MUCH more needed than another character at this point.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No fixes?

One of your "complaints" was re: weeklong events Well, you got it. Double iso for only 4 days, not seven. That's acouple 10 thousand less iso you'll be bothered with.

Hah, got me there! Although the complaint was (obviously) grinding for seven days for a new character - not that a seven day event was double ISO.

True enough, didn't even look back to remember that ignoring the new 4* would have meant missing SEVEN days of double iso last time, whereas this time it means missing FOUR days of double ISO.

But the rest remain the same - still new characters released with limited rewards for those who grind crazy scaled nodes in competitive nature. Aaargh! I'm almost glad there are so many 4*'s released....it's really helped quickly change my mind-set that these new characters don't matter at all.

I've actually wondered if I should be -happy- the only double-iso events lately have been new character releases - it doesn't make me miss the normal iso by trying to jump late and get lucky that I did for the last six months (minus this month, given that up as well). The decision is made for me - ISO there, much more worthwhile than the character, jump in right away!
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    -Oh, but enjoy your +Critical boosts x500 this week!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So much this. Can't get any Iso to fulfill my crack habit (love the Gollum, btw), but Critical Boosts abound everywhere!
  • Tahroo
    Tahroo Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My alliance is pretty chill, I don't ask anyone to compete because I don't compete. We're all mostly 3*'s and some 2*'s with a fresh gaggle of newbies coming and going. I've said it every time they asked for feedback. Competitive PVE isn't very fun, the time commitment alone detours just about everyone in my alliance. We'll all give our best for Ultron, Galactus, Civil War.. but what this game really could use is more things like the Ant-Man scenario. Complete it at your own pace, nobody is in your way from the reward except you.
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options

Again?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

ROFL.
    That thread is 7 years old.
    And 8 hour refreshes are gone.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2023
    Options

@MathiasTCK said:

Again?

I got so stressed out when I read 8hr refreshes. Game was such a drag back in the day. Y'all don't know how lucky you are to have the bus pull up to your house instead of having to walk 10miles in the snow with old worn out boots.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@MathiasTCK said:

Again?

I got so stressed out when I read 8hr refreshes. Game was such a drag back in the day. Y'all don't know how lucky you are to have the bus pull up to your front door instead of having to walk 10miles in the snow with old worn out boots.

Stay in the past, Gran'pa, we are not giving up our SCL10 shiny!!! Well I hope...I haven't actually started this yet...

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options

MathiasTCK said:

Again?

Holy necro-post, Batman!!

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

Holy I read through 2 pages of comments before realising it's a necro post :D

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This thread is from May 2016 - we have travelled back to a time when:

Dr. Strange did not even have a Time Stone.
    People thought Justice League might not be terrible
    You could afford to put the lights on
    And drive your car
    And eat
    Chasm didn't exist

I might stay there.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,485 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    This thread is from May 2016 - we have travelled back to a time when:

Dr. Strange did not even have a Time Stone.
    People thought Justice League might not be terrible
    You could afford to put the lights on
    And drive your car
    And eat
    Chasm didn't exist

I might stay there.

No joke, before Dr. Strange. Minions could be real challenge. Especially if you didn't have a reliable way to deal with countdown tiles.

Surprised we have not see the return of 4* px and his special tile buff meta

• 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options

Lol, I didn’t realize this was bumped, skimmed, and thought the devs had neglected to update the timers from 8 hour refreshes. Given how the last 7 day event went, was believable 😂

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,097 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was very confused at first when I read "we have 33 4 stars now" I was like, did they mean 133? I'm pretty sure we have a few more than 33 now.

This discussion has been closed.