Weekly Buffed Characters (Updated 3/23/19)
- Below are screenshots of a tab in my Roster spreadsheet where I track the weekly buffs.
- Here is a guide to reading the charts...
- The different colors represent various buff weeks. Generally speaking, if a character is boosted in one color week, when that color comes around again, they are more likely be boosted in that week. There are more 4* characters than 3* characters so they cycle through more colors.
- The characters in italics are my predictions for those weeks, based on the rotation.
- The "OS" at the end column of the boosted 4* and boosted 3* charts means "Off-Season". That means those characters that week will likely only be boosted for one PVP event (as the off-season PVP events usually have their own buff list). Usually weekly buffed characters will be boosted in PVEs -- the main exception being boss events, which have their own buff list.