Funny things you say while playing?

1235»

Comments

• Norksman
    Norksman Posts: 42
    Anybody who says they don't follow Black Panther's Yellow "Battleplan" with "Lisa needs braces" is a liar.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, cursing a bit like "no voi ny helevetti" (goddamit) or "et oo tosissas" (you gotta be kidding me) or "lopeta jo" (stop already)
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    I don't usually say things out loud... but I am usually reading or saying things in my head:

-I also do the Nova "pew pew" effect, btw
    -Fury Purple: I hear "ENGLISH, MOTHER*****R! DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
    -Punisher Red: "BOOM! HEADSHOT!"
    -Since Phoenix looks like she's beat-boxing directly into the opponent's mind, I always read her power as "Psychic Rapper"
    -I read Hulk's Green power as "Thunderous ****," because... mother of God, can you imagine the deuce that dude must drop? I bet it would destroy multiple tiles for sure.
    -Some of the mental images also make me laugh... specifically the thought of Iron Fist doing his Kun Lun punch through space and into Galactus face in the boss fights, Colossus doing a Fastball special with Professor X (and I'm not even sure he can throw him in the game, but I laugh anyway), and (thanks to an alliance mate for pointing this one out) Nova sending Devil Dino airborne.
    -Finally, since I was raised in church, but turned cynical later on... when the VICTORY screen pops up I will usually sing "Oh victory, in jobob! My savior forever!" to the tune of the hymn "Victory in Jesus."
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    When I first saw this thread I thought "all I do is scream obscenities at my phone" but I actually do have a few habits.

Before I open a heroic token I say out loud "Please be a 4 star". The first time it worked I got a Hot Dog Stand cover.

Whenever I use a new release 1 cover character for a required node I say "You are bad and you should feel bad. You are dead weight on this team."
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would like to thank everyone that posted about Nova. Now, evrytime I use him I do the "Pew Pew Pew". It's stuck in my head. I can't not do it now. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Another thing I say is when OML transforms, I say "Now I'm kittyed off"! Or "Now you're dead"! And with Hulk, when he gets angry and his cd tiles go off, I say "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"!
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    Berserk is right!!! Occasionally when I fire off Berserker Rage

Homer Simpson from the who shot mr. burns episode
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Time to add some more to this:

Captain Falcon Divebomb: Anthony Mackie comin atcha!
    Nova Danger Zone: "HIIIGGHHWAYYY TO THE DANGER ZONE" (Kenny Loggins)
    Nick Fury Escape Plan: "Hold onto yer butts!" (Sam Jackson was in Jurassic Park)
    Teen Jean Psychic Feedback: "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" (He was also in Pulp Fiction)
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I've noted before that PX's blue always evokes some Deep House "Mmm Cha Mmm Cha" beats, but my personal name for that ("The Big Giant Head") also bleeds into his fingers-to-temples animation: "Mmmmmmessage incoming from the Big Giant Head!" (thanks, Third Rock!)
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    When px disappears I do the "nananananana" noise from Caddyshack.