Funny things you say while playing?

GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,550 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So, I've decided to take this week as an opportunity to try out Nova - mine is 2/5/3 level 127, so I figure he's very usable while boosted.

Trouble is, every time I use "Nova Blast" (which I do often, as it's a good power and it's my 5,) I can't help but think "Pew Pew Pew!" Sometimes I say it out loud.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone else have weird things they say to the game during certain effects?

Comments

• "Is it my **** turn yet‽"
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Well, I curse a lot.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    During a lengthy AI cascade I'll be like "Yo. Yo. YO. STOP. ENOUGH. YOOOOOO." I sound more like Jesse Pinkman the longer it goes on.
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    stop cheating you stupid game!!

of course im sure all the turn one mega cascades are just in my mind. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    "are you freaking kidding me?"
    "sunofabi..."
    "YOU MFer" (of course meaning mister fantastic...)
    etc.

I also do the "pew pew" with nova yellow
    and when someone tries to stun SS, they always get the finger wag and the "uh, uh, uuuh" Jurassic park - style.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever I hulk punch or Cage punch I have to say "Pow!" or "Bam!"
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I drop more F-bombs than Round 8 Ultron.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I play a lot with iceman since I have champed him. So i want to build a lot of snowmans and punch a lot of snowmans and you all know the freaking tune in my head all the time (and it doesn't have to be a ⛄)
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,001 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald wrote:
    So, I've decided to take this week as an opportunity to try out Nova - mine is 2/5/3 level 127, so I figure he's very usable while boosted.

Trouble is, every time I use "Nova Blast" (which I do often, as it's a good power and it's my 5,) I can't help but think "Pew Pew Pew!" Sometimes I say it out loud.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone else have weird things they say to the game during certain effects?

lol. I do the exact same thing every time I fire Nova Blast. My wife has caught me a few times and always gives me this patronizing look that makes me laugh even more.

I also am fond of muttering "Smash" any time I use any of Hulk's powers.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Unbreakable!" in the Kimmy Schmidt theme tune style whenever Cage's passive fires.

Obviously.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    When I use Iron Fist's purple to get more black on the board, but I have 12 black already I say; "Oops I punched him."

My husband gives me a funny look but he knows what I mean.
  • uzumaki_naruto
    uzumaki_naruto Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    "Uh! Uh! Uh!" while waggling my finger whenever AI makes match-4 or higher against Loki.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    "Uh! Uh! Uh!" while waggling my finger whenever AI makes match-4 or higher against Loki.

The Mutombo!!
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I sing to it sometimes. When I beat a round with a command point and the victory banner comes up I sing GIMME CP, GIMMIE CP...GIMME CP GIMME CP............ to the turn of Breakin The Law by Judas Priest. Sometimes when I get it I sing I got the CP, devs can shove the boosts right up their ****... to Bob Marley's I Shot The Sheriff. icon_redface.gif

I'm not weird! icon_mad.gif
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Kingpin's Wilson's Gambit often is accompanied by the sound, "boop".
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    I also say pew pew pew for Nova.

My wife says "squash" for red hulks green power.

And I do a Cartman impression for Howard's green. "I'm gonna kick you in the nuts"
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,323 Chairperson of the Boards
    "@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&".
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Pylgrim wrote:
    "@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^&@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$%^&!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^&".

Yup, been there. icon_lol.gif
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    During this falcon pvp every time falcon does one of his slow **** obnoxious flying animations every 3 seconds I imagine falcon going "look at me, look at me, I'm flying, I'm flying" while iron man and iron fist are like "Ok falcon, we get it, you can fly. Can you stop slowly flying around the battle field so we can punch these guys in the face already?"
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Whenever the ai gets a cascade I call it used enema water; in a way that would get me banned here.