Funny things you say while playing?

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    snlf25 wrote:
    I sing to it sometimes. When I beat a round with a command point and the victory banner comes up I sing GIMME CP, GIMMIE CP...GIMME CP GIMME CP............ to the turn of Breakin The Law by Judas Priest.

I'm not weird! icon_mad.gif

When Rulk fires green, I sing Between the Hammer and the Anvil by Judas Priest.

When I use Polarising Force, I make the claw hand and a black metal vocal screech.

When Iron Fist punches, I make a Bruce Lee "whadaa" type noise.
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    "Carrier has arrived" in the Protoss voice whenever a Carrier symbiote pops up in a wave node.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    When the AI gets a really long cascade I sometimes say "must be nice", then I get slightly mad at myself for talking to a cell phone app.

icon_neutral.gif
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    For characters with appropriate looking moves (Luke Cage's yellow or black, 1* Spider-Man's red, etc), I sometimes say some of the random sound-effort words from the old '66 Batman series.
    http://www.66batmania.com/trivia/batfight_words.php
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    "Unbreakable!" in the Kimmy Schmidt theme tune style whenever Cage's passive fires.

Obviously.

I say this also, but continue the theme song when using Phoenix or Teen Jean.

When Phoenix resurrects, "She alive, dammit!"

When Teen Jean fires purple or green, "Females are strong as hell!"
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    When HB repulsor punches someone with 100 HP left, a really deep voice says "OVERKILL" in my head...
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I clench my jaw, and place the cell phone face down on my desk/chest/lap until I'm more calm.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Whenever someone triggers Hulk's Anger: "Wait, did you just try to punch (or whatever) the Hulk? You're only gonna make him mad..."

Hulkbomb triggered: "Yousa people gonna die..."
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    xidragonxi wrote:
    Kingpin's Wilson's Gambit often is accompanied by the sound, "boop".

That's not weird, that's mandatory.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    take that you tinykitty. All that cheating is not going to help you now, you're done for.
  • Nazhir
    Nazhir Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Whenever I use Thunderous Clap, I always sing, "If you're happy and you know it". And whenever I use Deadool's purple, I sing "Whales, whales, whales" to the tune of Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Said often during ridiculous AI cascades:

"Y'bout done now, honey?" icon_rolleyes.gif

"Hey, maybe someday I'll get to take 6 tinykitty turns at a time, too, huh???" icon_mad.gif

When the AI miracles the color it needs from the top:

"Oh, tineeeee kitteeeeee yeehooooooooooooooooooo." icon_evil.gif

When the AI daisychains abilities:

"Why doncha just go tinykitty in' tinykitty y'self, eh?"

Whenever dropping a massive Repulsor Punch on anyone:

"Kuhh-LANNGGGGG!" (while imagining bashing them in the face with a toaster)

PS: Everything Nova does reminds me of his obvious inspiration....

latest?cb=20150201222440

... so I really look forward to champing him and playing him more often icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif The Ai cascade comments sound very familiar.

But just wondering, am I the only one that has imaginary conversations between the characters when I'm playing?. And a lot of them include things like "What the kitty, that hurt." ... "Well, you started it." ... "Not cool man." ... "This is going to hurt me more than you." ... "Oh kitty no, you did not just hit a woman/old man! You are so going to pay for that." ... "You dare to hit my wife/husband/boyfreind/girlfriend/brother/sister/son/daughter/etc.." ... "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It was an accident."

JJ
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nazhir wrote:
    Whenever I use Thunderous Clap, I always sing, "If you're happy and you know it". And whenever I use Deadool's purple, I sing "Whales, whales, whales" to the tune of Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue.
    I do that for normal whales but when I use Super Whales to win a 1000 point cover, I sing "If you like it then you should've put a whale on it"
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    AsylumTKJ wrote:
    When HB repulsor punches someone with 100 HP left, a really deep voice says "OVERKILL" in my head...
    Right before I use a power to kill a super low health enemy I picture them staggering and a voice in my head says "FINISH HIM!"

Then I say "FATALITY!"
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    I start singing "Demons" by The National (*not* the abomination of a song by the abomination of a band Imagine Dragons) everytime Dr. Dooms fires that power.

And I mumble terribly sexist things every time OBW steals my AP.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    latest?cb=20141010195803

"UHNG TS UHNG TS UHNG TS UHNG TS ..."
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Deadpool's Daily Quest is affectionately known as The Daily Double

Black Panther is Black Panda

Cyclops is Cycropsh

Goons are referred to as Jabronis

My wife calls Magneto - Magento

Sunder is referred to as Cry Thunder [Dragonforce]

Patch is Patches

My wife waves her arms like baby t-rex whenever Devil Dinosaur pulls off an ability

Every time Luke Cage makes a shield I say "Unbreakable" like the Kimmy Schmidt show on Netflix

Good times!
  • rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Everytime I play against a hood:

"Stop stealing my s*** you lititle tinykitty.

I once said it in public walking around and got the strangest looks.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Luke Cage, righteous uppercut:

SHO-RYU-KEN!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    It doesn't happen while playing the game, but every time on these boards when someone refers to Mr. Fantastic as "Mr. F", I hear that same music cue from Arrested Development. Same thing when I see his portrait art, the one with the hand on his chin.