Poll - PVE format, which do you prefer?

124»

Comments

• Philly484 wrote:
    Once again scaling is not the issue. The new system works for a select few set of players. Rabbit players in particular get the most benefit out of this system, and those are the ones who consistently complained about losing their placement vs optimal players. Even aside from that this new system has yet to address the lack of rewards for increased difficulty. Sorry but facing a 300+ lvl Moonstone is not fun by any means when you don't get anything for defeating a highly overpowered team. I'm a vet player so I have an expansive roster and can find away to progress in PVE without spending hordes of money on health packs new or old system. However once again, I don't get how there are less complaints about rewards and more about scaling. This is all D3 has been addressing. When for the large number of vet players this shouldn't even be an issue for us. The issue is lack their of for defeating a Titan like PVE node and you get nothing in return. If the polls in various forums and the larger outcry of distaste for this new system was accurately portrayed by what players are responding too from the actual questionnaire seems like they shouldn't be still testing the new system. So if players truly don't like the new system reflect that in your response to D3's questionnaires, otherwise they wouldn't simply just be addressing the scaling issue.
    I agree, and someone else said it best earlier. If difficulty is going to scale up so dramatically for vets, the rewards should scale as well. The ISO requirements for 4* players are huge - most vets have shortages in the millions. Meanwhile 2*-3* transitioners regularly have hundreds of thousands of ISO that they can't use.

If you are going to make it easier for those transitioners to get the covers they need to progress at least throw the vets a bone by scaling their ISO rewards to at least make PvE worth their time.
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I agree, and someone else said it best earlier. If difficulty is going to scale up so dramatically for vets, the rewards should scale as well. The ISO requirements for 4* players are huge - most vets have shortages in the millions. Meanwhile 2*-3* transitioners regularly have hundreds of thousands of ISO that they can't use.

If you are going to make it easier for those transitioners to get the covers they need to progress at least throw the vets a bone by scaling their ISO rewards to at least make PvE worth their time.[/quote]

Exactly! The only thing I truly like about this new system is it allows me to grind when I have the time. I personally don't mind the increased play time, since my job allows me to play on my phone regularly. But the seriously lack their of for rewards is mind numbing.