Patch Notes - R97 (03/28/16)

Options

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    5* James Brown incoming! Jump back! Unnngh! Get... funkay.

Get up (12 green). If James Brown is downed, his personal assistant appears with his cloak, causing James Brown to leap back to his feet and unleash the funk. This power becomes Get Down.
  • The Bob The
    Options
    - Green Goblin’s Trick or Treat ability no longer destroys tiles that are already destroyed

You're blowing my MIND, guys.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Y'all have missed another anagram.

Wed Tong. Tong being the transgender moloid that came out in the pages of FF and made us collectively wipe away our tears.
    3008544-5665419361-tumbl.png
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    But in celebration of Howard the Duck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09_WlJ0J4Q

IT'S. MY. BEAK.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's for sure Howard. I bet he'll have some of his own special tiles. Would be cool to see some tiles turned into rubber ducks lol
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well if it is for sure Howard no need to post the ****Unknown**** incoming thread right peoples?
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    So, "Get Down!" is a line from the song Jungle Boogie by Kool and the Gang. Kool is the first part of Kool-Aid. I'm saying the next character is Kool-Aid Man. Marvel even released comics about him. icon_e_smile.gif
    701975.jpg
  • The Bob The
    Options
    So, "Get Down!" is a line from the song Jungle Boogie by Kool and the Gang. Kool is the first part of Kool-Aid. I'm saying the next character is Kool-Aid Man. Marvel even released comics about him. icon_e_smile.gif
    701975.jpg

Thirsties goons incoming!
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "Get Down" This was easy, obviously we are still in the Spiderverse era of MPQ...

Spidey Homeboy!

Spider-Man-Deadpool-1-artwork-by-Dave-Johnson-Eric-B-Rakims-Paid-in-Full.png
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    701975.jpg

Thirsties goons incoming!

Holy **** I owned this at one point in time.

If I remember right, this was the one that had a story with a "Home of the Future." It was more or less hooked up to the internet with everything automatic, and of course it goes haywire somehow.
    There was also a story about some hot air balloon race too I think.

Gotta love random-**** mid 80's comics!
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Get down? Obviously...
    Gorilla Man (Kenneth Hale)agents-atlas-saturday-night-fever-travolta-cover2.jpg
  • The Bob The
    Options
    firethorne wrote:
    Get down? Obviously...
    Gorilla Man (Kenneth Hale)agents-atlas-saturday-night-fever-travolta-cover2.jpg

I would grind RELENTLESSLY for such a character. Family? Work? Friends? All foregone.
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    STILL Chulk/Ghost Rider on the loading screen - how long have they been there now?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STILL Chulk/Ghost Rider on the loading screen - how long have they been there now?
    Since GR still had flesh on his skull...
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Time to download an update. OK. Hooray!

Download complete. Tap the app.

Same load screen with Totally Lame Hulk. Boo! icon_razz.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why do you guys continue to do things like this? Push a update on the final day of a release event, this can't wait till tomorrow?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Why do you guys continue to do things like this? Push a update on the final day of a release event, this can't wait till tomorrow?
    yes. nothing big happens tomorrow first half of the day, right? pvp slices start ending afternoon tomorrow? closing hours of a 4* release event is really screwy.
  • kevingravy
    kevingravy Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Posted this in bugs as well, but it looks like the patch has messed with Switch's Arcane Incantation. It's dropping 4 turn countdowns instead of 3, and I double checked, she's till 5 in blue.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Confirmed, and given that she's half of a power combo with boosted Red Hulk that's very bad timing for those of us whose Venom Bomb slices are still running.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kevingravy wrote:
    Posted this in bugs as well, but it looks like the patch has messed with Switch's Arcane Incantation. It's dropping 4 turn countdowns instead of 3, and I double checked, she's till 5 in blue.
    well, at least she's not in the heroic unless a sub 2 or 3 reinforcement. unfortunately I've been softclimbing in patch pvp with witch and rulk. have to switch that around now.

edit: and there's nowhere left I can go just see how she's acting. I'm not messing a pve node up just to see and I have a decent team in shield sim I don't want to mess with. gee. stuff like this is a great reason to just leave the prologue open even for no drop rewards.