Feb 28 - Mar 2 Fresh Cut: The Not-As-Fresh Sequel

Comments

• Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2014
    Took 2 quick shots at Puritas (sorry!) while refreshing my shield to put myself up to 860 points now.
    np, I was shielded

smacked sockid out of first place in the last 6 mins of the tournament icon_e_wink.gif

spent 300 HP on this tourney, but I needed that damn red xforce ^^
    1000 ISO bonus for 900 pt was a nice extra too
  • Did you get me I do not know if my last win got counted or not
  • Puritas
    Nope no notification from you
    Did you have me queued up??

oh man if you started playing when I did
    this is gonna be close, especially considering how similar our rosters are
  • How long does it take for the rewards to get handed out, because I think I was #24.
  • No just did a battle worth 20 points did not know if I finished in time
  • How long does it take for the rewards to get handed out, because I think I was #24.

Usually takes no longer than 5 minutes, but I've seen it took as long as 2 hours when the servers are messed up.
  • Puritas
    Sockid wrote:
    No just did a battle worth 20 points did not know if I finished in time

I was sharting boosts right and left, so I finished the tourney at 915 icon_razz.gif
  • I got you puritas just got my force cover
  • Puritas
    edited March 2014
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    wait what did you finish at? icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Phantron wrote:
    How long does it take for the rewards to get handed out, because I think I was #24.

Usually takes no longer than 5 minutes, but I've seen it took as long as 2 hours when the servers are messed up.
    Yep, last time (I think it was 1* PvP) I waited a bit more than 2hrs.

I think today it may take a while, as both PvP and huge event ended at the same time.

EDIT: just got top250 rewards from ISO4: Brotherhood. still no rewards from PvP and subevents.
  • I ended up using a couple of my plus 3 retired boosts to hold on
  • Yellow wolvie still eludes me. Wish I could trade that red pve wolvie for yellow.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emeryt wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    How long does it take for the rewards to get handed out, because I think I was #24.

Yep, last time (I think it was 1* PvP) I waited a bit more than 2hrs.

I think today it may take a while, as both PvP and huge event ended at the same time.

It depends largely on when you entered the PvP tournament, as I think the server processes earlier brackets earlier. I've had it take up to an hour+ whenever I join on the 2nd/3rd day of the tournament. Expect it to take a lot longer due to the servers having to hand out rewards for 4 different events simultaneously (main bracket PvE, 2 subbracket PvEs, and the PvP tourney).
  • Puritas
    Sockid wrote:
    I ended up using a couple of my plus 3 retired boosts to hold on

im so sad right now icon_e_sad.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Woo managed to hang on to fifth so hard to stand pat in the waning moments even if its probably the most prudent move.
  • Took 2 quick shots at Puritas (sorry!) while refreshing my shield to put myself up to 860 points now. Seems like a low MMR player with a 43 Psylocke, and 50 Daken/M. Storm is making a push right now at 741 points: hopefully the zombie horde will devour him before he gets to me... it might be unlikely though because his MMR must be absurdly low and he's just doing a lot of work with a relatively high leveled Psylocke.
    It looks like you're in the clear now. There's a guy that pushed up to 744 but I highly doubt that he'll be able to overtake you with only 10 minutes remaining.

Looks that way. Looks like you're in the clear too, grats on the BP covers!
    Thanks! I'm really glad that's over.
  • Gee that was a very competitve tourney, basically everyone in the top 15 shielded.

I only got top 15 guess I should be happy with my 2 Black Panther covers..
  • IronyMan
    IronyMan Posts: 55
    I'm kicking myself. Didn't even realize it was ending until it had about 6 minutes left. After 1 match I was at #47 with >1 minute but got pushed out right before it finished. If I had actually tried I could've easily got a Black Panther...
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    I opted not to spend on any shields since I need roster slots more; and it worked, I snatched top 5. Maybe not quite lowish Psylocke helps too, I got defensive wins a few times. Since I screwed up the PvE, at least I have 3 BP covers from this one. Got hit -68 right at the end (not shown here), but since 6th got hit too, it worked out.
    w9wDxLyl.png
  • locked wrote:
    I opted not to spend on any shields since I need roster slots more; and it worked, I snatched top 5. Maybe not quite lowish Psylocke helps too, I got defensive wins a few times. Since I screwed up the PvE, at least I have 3 BP covers from this one. Got hit -68 right at the end (not shown here), but since 6th got hit too, it worked out.
    w9wDxLyl.png

836 was pretty low. Dude lucked out that nick fury already has a 5/5/3 and I was busy today and basically threw up a shield last night and just rose a little from defenses. Can't complain I guess. Considering how much work I did today I should be glad to have gotten top 5 in this and top 10 in the grindfest. Just a little grumpy as the score ended so low I could have easily pushed and gotten it probably had I not been busy :/ 0/3 on xforce covers I needed.