MPQ Sneak Peek: February 2016 Edition *Updated (02/18/16)

124»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (02//12/16) - Updated Deadpool's Dailies, Versus & PVE events and Weekly Buffs.
    You rock!
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    I was rough last month about the updating of the Sneak Peek thread, so I must give credit where it's due: This month has been really good with keeping it up to date. Keep up the great work!
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    rbdragon wrote:
    I was rough last month about the updating of the Sneak Peek thread, so I must give credit where it's due: This month has been really good with keeping it up to date. Keep up the great work!

Agree!! I was also critical of Hi-fi last month, but this month has been great! Please keep up the good work!

Hi-fi, I heard from LINE friends that you were sick last month, hope you are feeling better now.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Hi-Fi (02//18/16) - Updated Deadpool's Dailies, Versus & PVE events and Weekly Buffs.

(P.S. Thanks, all!)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Hi-Fi (02//18/16) - Added link to new 5-Star character sneak peek precis.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: Upcoming In February, 2016

UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
      Oscorp: Heroic
      02/25/16 – 03/02/16 4* - Thor, Sam Wilson, Iron Man, Kingpin 3* - Magneto, Doctor Octopus, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man 2* - Ares, Bullseye 1* - Hawkeye, Juggernaut

This is a disappointing list of usable characters for a Heroic. Also the 3 stars are specifically those that I have not yet leveled nor championed due to lack of ISO.

Sometimes I feel like devs are targeting my roster and indirectly implying I should start leveling these icon_neutral.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    pabasa130 wrote:
    "David wrote:

UPCOMING PVE EVENTS
      02/25/16 – 03/02/16 4* - Thor, Sam Wilson, Iron Man, Kingpin 3* - Magneto, Doctor Octopus, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man 2* - Ares, Bullseye 1* - Hawkeye, Juggernaut

This is a disappointing list of usable characters for a Heroic. Also the 3 stars are specifically those that I have not yet leveled nor championed due to lack of ISO.

Sometimes I feel like devs are targeting my roster and indirectly implying I should start leveling these icon_neutral.gif

Boosted Cmags is awesome, plus IM40 tends to be a reinforcement at some point during this event, boosted im40 + boosted Cmags, yes pls.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    pabasa130 wrote:
    "David wrote:

UPCOMING PVE EVENTS

Boosted Cmags is awesome, plus IM40 tends to be a reinforcement at some point during this event, boosted im40 + boosted Cmags, yes pls.
    I am a bit concerned for 2* players since Ares, Bullseye and Juggernaut may all be locked out of certain nodes. Better hope there are good reinforcements and essential characters?
    (Me, I'll probably lean heavily on my maxed Hulkbuster...)
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    another heroic with scaling based on a boosted max 4*. hate that. at last I have cmags, 4thor and kp to help.

edit - pvp will be a tough week with uber busters everywhere.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    another heroic with scaling based on a boosted max 4*. hate that. at last I have cmags, 4thor and kp to help.

edit - pvp will be a tough week with uber busters everywhere.

my pve falls when there is a heroic from like 140 to 100 i dont think 5 stars count
  • I also feel for the 2* players who can't use... any 2*s if there's a node with Ares and Bullseye, which you know there will be.

Keep in mind we also get AntMan, Hulk and MMags for it, so that's something at least. Hulk and Widow maybe until you run out of healthpacks for hulk?

I can't remember this one too well but I'm hoping there's Thugs around for Ant Man to shine against.
  • Quebbster
    I also feel for the 2* players who can't use... any 2*s if there's a node with Ares and Bullseye, which you know there will be.

Keep in mind we also get AntMan, Hulk and MMags for it, so that's something at least. Hulk and Widow maybe until you run out of healthpacks for hulk?

I can't remember this one too well but I'm hoping there's Thugs around for Ant Man to shine against.

Ant-Man, Hulk and Magneto will be essential in Meet Rocket and Groot, not Oscorp Heroic.
  • Oh, really?

Well that could still work...
  • Quebbster
    Oh, really?

Well that could still work...
    There's all those Muscle/Hood nodes in the first sub where Ant-man can steal strike tiles. And Hulk is quite effective against Dr Doom in the last sub...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    winfinite is back for meet grocket. that'll make farming easier.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thing is the next ddq, for those wondering. I guess I gotta level him up a bit!