MPQ Sneak Peek: February 2016 Edition *Updated (02/18/16)

Comments

• spghttihead
    spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Is there only one event between PVP seasons? Says Quicksiler event after BoP, but thought there was usually two PVP events between seasons.
  • You can have normal character events between seasons too. If it is Quicksilver that doesn't mean that the season is starting yet.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *Hi-Fi (02//8/16) - Added Deadpool Vs. MPQ & Hearts of Darkness to Upcoming PVE. Added Valentine's PVP - ??? & Dr. Octopus - Eight Is Enough to Upcoming Versus.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    My only maxed 4* is 4clops. Super bummed that his boost week is during a new release pvp and balance of power. Weeeeaaak. Oh well, he'll be boosted again in about 20 weeks. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Valentine pvp? I am totally excited! Also happy to see Hearts of Darkness again without the new character release so I can read it properly. icon_e_smile.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2016
    Valentine pvp? I am totally excited! Also happy to see Hearts of Darkness again without the new character release so I can read it properly. icon_e_smile.gif

isnt heart the pve people complain was way too hard

Deadpool is what 24 24 24 24
    or 24 48 24

nah gues its 48 48 man this is going to be awful close scores on a new event
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*Hi-Fi (02//8/16) - Added Deadpool Vs. MPQ & Hearts of Darkness to Upcoming PVE. Added Valentine's PVP - ??? & Dr. Octopus - Eight Is Enough to Upcoming Versus.
    Think you can get an update on DPDQ since you know Ant-Man has already been up.

Thanks
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Valentine's pvp 2x2? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    typical season start would be where valentine's day pvp is listed, right? is the season starting there or pushing a week? or starting on a weekday pvp? its started on a weekend pvp for forever it seems.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    typical season start would be where valentine's day pvp is listed, right? is the season starting there or pushing a week? or starting on a weekday pvp? its started on a weekend pvp for forever it seems.

They mention that the Valentine's Day PVP will be the start of the new season in the Feb video.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    madok wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:

They mention that the Valentine's Day PVP will be the start of the new season in the Feb video.
    And here I thought I'd be able to sitter the first PvP out..
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    My only maxed 4* is 4clops. Super bummed that his boost week is during a new release pvp and balance of power. Weeeeaaak. Oh well, he'll be boosted again in about 20 weeks. icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, with 4 4* being boosted every week starting in Season 24 you should only have to wait 6-7 weeks for his turn to come around again.
  • TxMoose
    Well, with 4 4* being boosted every week starting in Season 24 you should only have to wait 6-7 weeks for his turn to come around again.
    I guess I should brace myself for an endless stream of 350s now. and one of my 2 maxed guys is boosted offseason - thanks. man I need some iso.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (02//8/16) - Added Upcoming weekly Buffs for 02/11/16 – 02/17/16.
    *Hi-Fi (02//8/16) - Updated Deadpool's Dailies.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    A Valentine's PvP called DOUBLE DATE would be soooo awesome! 2 v 2, plx.
  • TxMoose
    TLCstormz wrote:
    A Valentine's PvP called DOUBLE DATE would be soooo awesome! 2 v 2, plx.
    that would be awesome in the offseason - not for a in-season event. not a fan of 'special' pvps in-season. I enjoy them. heck I even made 1300 in BoP, but not in season plz.
  • kyrain
    kyrain Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    DO we know when the new scaling model is being pushed through?
  • wymtime
    kyrain wrote:
    DO we know when the new scaling model is being pushed through?
    It got delayed and will not run potentially in March.
  • wymtime
    I was hoping DPDQ would be updated today since the new round starts tomorrow. From the vault it should be icon_daken.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_hulk.png
    With icon_professorx.pngin Hide the Titian puzzle quest
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *Hi-Fi (02//12/16) - Updated Deadpool's Dailies, Versus & PVE events and Weekly Buffs.