1235»

Comments

• XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    Nepenthe wrote:
    Facebook rewards update is good.

Target switching automatically when you stun someone? Annoying and unnecessary. If I wanted to change targets I'd do it myself, thanks.

Agreed! In the recent PvE Mystique`s purpleflag.png and blackflag.png-combo hits the wrong enemy if you are not paying attention to that feature. icon_mad.gif
    It's particularly interesting that Mystique first stuns the currently active enemy, then assumes the appearance of the enemy that just moved to the front...

Mystique purple:
    Stun primary enemy->Change shape to primary enemy. Since the moving to the back happens as part of the stun, it will fire before change shape does.

For "elegant" code, they probably should have done the cosmetic changes first to ensure nothing like this ever happened... but in the end, meh.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They shouldn't have introduced the bug in the first place. It's pretty pointless to discuss how elegant a bug it is.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    They shouldn't have introduced the bug in the first place. It's pretty pointless to discuss how elegant a bug it is.
    Bugs aren't introduced, that's the whole point...
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:

Obviously you have never seen my code before. I like to call it job security. icon_lol.gif
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Quebbster wrote:

You obviously haven't seen Joe's Apartment icon_lol.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116707/
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    My point is that changing her face before rotating the target to the back would be just as bad because rotating targets on stun is the real bug. This isn't a Mystique problem, it's a stun problem.