Comments

• MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Moon Roach wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Like father, like son…

Squonk, obviously.

:edit: equally obviously, I'm the only Genesis fan on the forum who on reading that immediately carried on with "Not flesh, nor fish, nor bone, a red rag hangs from an open mouth".

Ah, A Trick of the Tail, classic.

:edit 2: And coincidentally up for play today in The Big Listen of 2016, as I'm up to 1976. Right now it's Olias of Sunhillow, then Spanish Train, then A Trick of the Tail and Wind and Wuthering.

Belated here, but as someone who saw Genesis live twice and Phil Collins solo three times, I regret that I can only give this one thumbs up.
  • If this new character IS Green Goblin (Harry Osborne) I'd be pretty bummed if there wasn't a story event based around him or something.

I mean, Ol Norm's Son IS kinda an important character and I'd want to see how he handles it in this story.

Yeah, yeah, I'm somebody vaguely interested in the story of this game. Weird.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Blahahah wrote:
    Like Father Like Son?

Obviously another Spider.
    6x18FyI.jpg
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    When a new release is coming out, can we get a 2-3 day window of when it will actually be released? I'm very excited about gift consolidation, so I'd like to know when I can start looking forward to it.

You can always tell us when you plan to release it, and then of course if something comes up and you need to push it back, then that's totally fine.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    R92 is live on Steam... yay?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also available in the Play store. (in the US, anyway)
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Also on iOS.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R92 Patch Notes
    What’s Changed
      - General back-end fixes related to the new Champions feature.

So, like nothing has changed, or this is a huge change?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Buret0 wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R92 Patch Notes
    What’s Changed
      - General back-end fixes related to the new Champions feature.

So, like nothing has changed, or this is a huge change?

Oh I'm sure we'll find out what R92 did about the time that R95 comes out....but in all honestly, it will be other users who discover the changes, because it appears the crew in charge of MPQ can't be bothered to tell anyone what actually changes in any meaningful way.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, I just installed R92 and I noticed that whenever a stun is fired, the stunned character is pushed to the background. Is this an intended change? It can really impact some matches so it would be strange to release this unannounced...

I don't think it was like this before, it's especially obvious if you do the stunning yourself, I stunned a Hammer Lieut with Steve Rogers intending to down him while he was stunned, but I had to switch the enemy team because he disappeared to the back.

Another example: playing the current heroic PVE, I saw Venom had enough AP to fire a stun + devour in his next turn, so I made a match with Daken who I intended to tank the damage... but now he was moved to the back and my 2nd character took the damage...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa wrote:
    So, I just installed R92 and I noticed that whenever a stun is fired, the stunned character is pushed to the background. Is this an intended change? It can really impact some matches so it would be strange to release this unannounced...

I don't think it was like this before, it's especially obvious if you do the stunning yourself, I stunned a Hammer Lieut with Steve Rogers intending to down him while he was stunned, but I had to switch the enemy team because he disappeared to the back.

Another example: playing the current heroic PVE, I saw Venom had enough AP to fire a stun + devour in his next turn, so I made a match with Daken who I intended to tank the damage... but now he was moved to the back and my 2nd character took the damage...

Could you please also post this in Bugs and Technical Issues here:

viewforum.php?f=9

Thank you!
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    From the current game and in 4/5* power class

Franklin Richards
    Legion
    Cable
    Skar

Although as with others outshot shot at Harry Osborn

I think Skaar would be a cool one... though we probably have too many hulks at this point.

What about Nick Fury? I am assuming the one we have in-game is the son of the Old-School Nick Fury.

Or Alexander (Phobos) from the Secret Warriors (Ares' son)?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a "probably not," but we definitely are lacking on the villians side - why not Star Lord's father, whatever his name is...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald wrote:
    This is a "probably not," but we definitely are lacking on the villians side - why not Star Lord's father, whatever his name is...
    J'Son of Spartax? He's sooooooo boring. Apparently the movie version will have a different, less utterly uninteresting father.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    DeNappa wrote:

Could you please also post this in Bugs and Technical Issues here:

viewforum.php?f=9

Thank you!

Wait are we sure it is a bug? Maybe it is intended... the distinction between those two has become blurry these days.
    DayvBang wrote:
    GrimSkald wrote:
    J'Son of Spartax? He's sooooooo boring. Apparently the movie version will have a different, less utterly uninteresting father.

Wasn't he the one who instigated the whole Black Vortex saga?
  • After the patch today, I've lost three standard recruit tokens that i opened. One star black widow, Hawkeye, and iron man. They never went to my stock pile.
  • Umm my boosted Championed characters are doing less damage than their championed level icon_e_sad.gif
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    My hopes are also with original Nick Fury, as I'm awaiting him for a long time icon_cool.gif
  • Well the Facebook Gifts update is nice.

No I'm being serious, it was annoying as hell to scroll through 10 of those every morning, the new summary is a nice touch. Provided I am actually getting all of those gifts... not checked this yet.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]R92 Patch Notes

Like father, like son…

Ah, good. We've been waiting for the classic yellow and brown Wolverine costume to be worn by Wolverine himself.

Nice easy job for the graphics guys as well.