Cthulhu: Where are you?

124»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is rather disappointing that Cthulhu did not make an appearance last night even after most of us players explained how we appreciated IceXI coming to the forums to talk to us about changes. Perhaps IceXI came on the forums during his own time instead of company time.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    It is rather disappointing that Cthulhu did not make an appearance last night even after most of us players explained how we appreciated IceXI coming to the forums to talk to us about changes. Perhaps IceXI came on the forums during his own time instead of company time.

That would have interfered with the more important task of releasing the latest 4* character (who I imagine very few people want), get your priorities right icon_e_wink.gif
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Perhaps IceXI came on the forums during his own time instead of company time.

That was always the impression I was under. There were times a year ago where Ice would disappear for days if not longer at a time and he would eventually surface to say that he was too busy with his actual job requirements to always be available to quickly respond to questions.

I was under the impression that was why the company hired a community outreach spokesperson. To alleviate some of Ice's burden.

I think people don't appreciate how much work Cthulhu has on his plate at the moment and how much additional time outside of the work day Ice was giving back to the community.