Matches with 0 point

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
D3P stated that we won't have matches with 0 point. So what are these? An illusion? Am I forced to use shield? As the skip penalty or non-skip bonus will be implemented soon, how many iso will I lose?

6j6Dfcfl.png5IhE3qCl.png

Comments

• You should file a ticket and get some compensation.
  • D3P stated that we won't have matches with 0 point. So what are these? An illusion? Am I forced to use shield? As the skip penalty or non-skip bonus will be implemented soon, how many iso will I lose?

I'd send an email to support on that right away. It happens when the leaders of the tourney build a huge lead over the rest of the field like you and Josemartins have done so far in this elite tourney.
  • I am currently sitting at #2 in NHB Elite. With such a broken matchmaking system, I will surely be knocked down if I choose not to use shield. Compensation? Give me some free points or something? The compensation I want is D3P fix this broken system.

cXJKTNBl.png
  • They supposedly fixed this. File a report, if you get knocked down a bracket as a result of this ask for the rewards you should have got. They probably won't give it to you, but if they had any decency they would.
  • You seem to have 450+ pts lead on every possible opponent... Within current game design you can't get a non-0 offer.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    You seem to have 450+ pts lead on every possible opponent... Within current game design you can't get a non-0 offer.

I wouldn't post these pics if D3P hadn't said that the problem with 0 point match had been fixed.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    You seem to have 450+ pts lead on every possible opponent... Within current game design you can't get a non-0 offer.

I wouldn't post these pics if D3P hadn't said that the problem with 0 point match had been fixed.

They also "fixed" the seeing the seed teams problem for the avengers elite -- then it made its return in the 1st ENHB... If they can't get even that much right what is our hopes?

In your case I guess the game engine hits a contradiction, it must filter all matches but also must provide you something -- one of those rule over so you get the 0 pts contingent.
  • pasa_ wrote:

Send a support ticket, they told me this issue was addressed. At worst you should see 1 pt matches if you're on top of standings and everybody is shielded.
  • Will send an in-game ticket as you guys suggest, just to see how D3P react. The purpose of posting these is to remind D3P, jobs need to be done, ASAP.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    902ghz.jpgI get the same problem matches with 0 point value i play on my phone it's annoying

xcnqlz.jpg
  • The top 10 here stuck in 0-point hell during the last NHB tournament too. I still ended up placing, but I was peeved about the time and resources wasted so I opened a ticket. They were very good about addressing my concerns. I'd probably be patient though, they seem to still have their hands filled with the Simulator Token issues.

If this keeps up, you guys in for a wild last few hours icon_e_wink.gif Enjoy!
  • I am currently sitting at #2 in NHB Elite. With such a broken matchmaking system, I will surely be knocked down if I choose not to use shield. Compensation? Give me some free points or something? The compensation I want is D3P fix this broken system.

cXJKTNBl.png

Watch out for Jose, he's an animal icon_e_wink.gif

cXJKTNBl.png

weird i see you in my bracket though (i play on an android phone) xcnqlz.jpg and you are right under me in my game O-o
  • Hm, another one playing in the cheater sandbox?
  • Exitium wrote:
    902ghz.jpgI get the same problem matches with 0 point value i play on my phone it's annoying

xcnqlz.jpg

****. Thank you for posting a screenshot that proves you cheated.

Hurray for 9 million hp.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Exitium wrote:
    I am currently sitting at #2 in NHB Elite. With such a broken matchmaking system, I will surely be knocked down if I choose not to use shield. Compensation? Give me some free points or something? The compensation I want is D3P fix this broken system.

cXJKTNBl.png

weird i see you in my bracket though (i play on an android phone) xcnqlz.jpg and you are right under me in my game O-o

That's because you're in the "cheaters sandbox" evidenced by your massive amount of HP and ISO congrats on hacking the game!! icon_lol.gif
  • Exploits are all over this game the devs are so busy trying to get people to pay more than they play this game was amazing when it first started out i dont care if im in a sandbox right now
  • Exitium wrote:
    Exploits are all over this game the devs are so busy trying to get people to pay more than they play this game was amazing when it first started out i dont care if im in a sandbox right now

At least you have the decency to admit it. Don't worry about it you can still enjoy the game. You just wont be able to ruin someone else's experience that's all.

You're exactly where you should be.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Exitium wrote:
    Exploits are all over this game the devs are so busy trying to get people to pay more than they play this game was amazing when it first started out i dont care if im in a sandbox right now

There's no "right now" you are in the sandbox now and forever playing with all the other cheaters, but enjoy playing the game with no real progression to it...I guess?
  • Deimos12 wrote:
    Exitium wrote:

There's no "right now" you are in the sandbox now and forever playing with all the other cheaters, but enjoy playing the game with no real progression to it...I guess?

Yeah i guess but it does mean i can test out he character and what not and see what works with what and what should in my opinion be fixed or what not different character with different powers etc etc i guess look into the mechanics and hey i haven't spent a dime on this game and i've enjoyed it very much. i was outraged when the pay to win became the main thing as supposed to play to win