101 - 250 - 500 ISO
251 - 500 - 250 ISO
501 - 1000 - 140 ISO
1001 - 100000 - 70 ISO

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alright, time to get my last Mags purple/red from these LRs... Hopefully 77 mags / 141 Punisher / 120 hulk will do the job.
  • I got really lucky in the first round. I needed my last villain token which was a Hood yellow. No way to get top two at the moment while the top is dominated by low level teams & the first few rounds tend to be the most competitive so decided to go for Villain tokens instead, which gives a 1 in 12 chance of getting Hood yellow & and I managed to get it in the first round, yay! Hood's yellow ability will be even more useful in PvE now.
  • bughunt wrote:
    I got really lucky in the first round. I needed my last villain token which was a Hood yellow. No way to get top two at the moment while the top is dominated by low level teams & the first few rounds tend to be the most competitive so decided to go for Villain tokens instead, which gives a 1 in 12 chance of getting Hood yellow & and I managed to get it in the first round, yay! Hood's yellow ability will be even more useful in PvE now.

Nice. I get a Yellow Hood cover in a day or two as the 120 day Shield Resupply reward, but I do not see myself ever winning one in a Hood round.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    no hero round? bummer icon_e_sad.gif
  • It will be so nice once spidey is nerfed lol. So many ppl running a **** spidey/patches team which should be putting themselves on blast but totally undies the negative ramifications of patch's green. Also...WHERE IS THE XFORCE BUFF?!?!?!
  • Anyone encountered HUNbullseye during the last Loki LR? He was running lv15 Loki, lv15 Hood and lv75 Cap. When I met him he has around 230 pts, I was thinking "oh good, a tank team.". I hit him 2 times, but then he retaliated immediately twice in less than a minute with those same 3 covers. I than retaliated back and he again hit me back repeatedly in quick succession.

This game is so full of cheaters its not even fun anymore, espeacially in LRs.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got 255 points in the last round (Loki). I was dancing back and forth between 50 and 51 as the leaderboards closed so I was bummed when I got Heroic Token.

Turned into a Red Daredevil.

Not bad. Will help a lil in the last bit of this Daredevil tourney.
  • Anyone encountered HUNbullseye during the last Loki LR? He was running lv15 Loki, lv15 Hood and lv75 Cap. When I met him he has around 230 pts, I was thinking "oh good, a tank team.". I hit him 2 times, but then he retaliated immediately twice in less than a minute with those same 3 covers. I than retaliated back and he again hit me back repeatedly in quick succession.

Yes...report him. I was attacking just because he was a good ISO farm and then realized he was attacking as fast or faster plus his score was rising despite trading with me. He DID have a doom and something else that finally came out with about 2 min to go. Until then I traded maybe 10-20 times with him. My score sucked because of it but I was there for the ISO so it was great for me lol. I got to destroy his chance at getting a high score while cheating AND I got to get quicker ISO farming icon_e_smile.gif. Also, any chance of him/her NOT being a cheater is destroyed by the fact you were feeling the same thing at the same time.
  • ^Yup, reported him as well. In the end he put out a high level Patch and Doom, but it will still be impossible to retaliate as quickly as he did.

Got hit 2 or 3 times by him too, in the last few minutes. He attacked me to start (with 15 Loki/15 Hood/75 Cap team vs 33 Loki/106 Mag/89 Hood IIRC) and I assumed a tank team too, then when I retaliated he hit with a better team (couple around 100) with about 5/6 minutes left. I retaliated and won with about a minute left, then he attacked back in the last few seconds (might've been just after time ended). It could theoretically have been legit if he cycled through & started attacking me again in quick succession straight away rather responding to retaliations, but if others have had suspicious activity too then maybe not.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Aiming for first at a LR is quite the time commitment... have to keep this up for another 45 minutes, sigh.
  • Juicy points. Come and get em!
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    That was a pretty intense LR. Grats Roya on the other top 2 spot! Those 2 random new guys that surged up at the end gave me quite a scare. Just based off of this LR though, I'm pretty sure that high level Hulks are one of the best characters in the game: I only got attacked twice even after holding first for most of the tournament. Now I'm done with my 5/5/3 or 5/4/4 Mags, so I only need 1 black Loki cover and 2 black Hood covers (which I don't really care about).
  • That was a pretty intense LR. Grats Roya on the other top 2 spot! Those 2 random new guys that surged up at the end gave me quite a scare. Just based off of this LR though, I'm pretty sure that high level Hulks are one of the best characters in the game: I only got attacked twice even after holding first for most of the tournament. Now I'm done with my 5/5/3 or 5/4/4 Mags, so I only need 1 black Loki cover and 2 black Hood covers (which I don't really care about).
    Congrats Polarity!! I agree it was intense. I also placed top 2 in the previous Doom LR and finished him off. I'm holding in top place for Blind Justice hoping for my last red there. For now with that win i'm now 5/2/5 on my CMag! Very happy with the outcome.

I had a 141 punisher/117 cmag/72 ddoom. I only got attacked twice on my way up as well, lost 40 once and was lucky to be shielded for the 2nd.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Roya PQ wrote:
    That was a pretty intense LR. Grats Roya on the other top 2 spot! Those 2 random new guys that surged up at the end gave me quite a scare. Just based off of this LR though, I'm pretty sure that high level Hulks are one of the best characters in the game: I only got attacked twice even after holding first for most of the tournament. Now I'm done with my 5/5/3 or 5/4/4 Mags, so I only need 1 black Loki cover and 2 black Hood covers (which I don't really care about).
    Congrats Polarity!! I agree it was intense. I also placed top 2 in the previous Doom LR and finished him off. I'm holding in top place for Blind Justice hoping for my last red there. For now with that win i'm now 5/2/5 on my CMag! Very happy with the outcome.

I had a 141 punisher/117 cmag/72 ddoom. I only got attacked twice on my way up as well, lost 40 once and was lucky to be shielded for the 2nd.

Yeah, I had to hit you near the end since you were the only one 20+. Was trying to stave off those guys but I couldn't find them in my queue.
  • Its your lucky day Labrador, 3 defensive wins and I have a 4th queued up to drop me into diabolic range. you are well in first now :p

I see two separate people in my MMR that are not on the leaderboards(they would be in the top 10). Apparently you can still attack these people.

Finally got some points taken off me, ill lose that last one if necessary.
  • I was in the running with you guys but didn't actually need the red cover from top 2 so I think I played like 1 match in the last 15 minutes to secure my top 8. 4/3/5 now so hopefully I can get an easy top 45 tomorrow morning in the Daredevil tourney to finally finish my 5/3/5 in time for the nerf.

I was running 100 Mag / 100 Hood / 90 Rag and only got hit once outside of my shield. Then quite a few forum-goers hit me once I threw the shield up. Kind of appreciated they did that since I was also skipping forum-goers.
  • I don't have the muscle to hit triple villain teams anyways icon_e_wink.gif

Held 7th rather readily until I decided I would rather have a shot at a yellow hood via the token. Rag is 5/2...whatever.

And Rag green...one of three maxed covers. RNG hates me in every game I play, I swear.

Now to do the hood lightning round or join an "easy" mode bracket for a captain america token hmm
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Can you ever place top 75 in these without having a leveled villain? Just curious. One must start somewhere, but so far all my attempts at LR turned out to be futile, if only for standard tokens and some iso. Need I stop using oBW to attack and put anyone healthier and tankier?

Edit, it's top 25 now and I think LRs got shorter, which is actually good?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh
    *excited Rainbow Dash sounds*
    Just finished top 8 in Loki's LR, with lvl 15 purple Loki (sometimes borrowing the black default Loki when against enemy strike tiles). My first good placement in a PvP ever since I don't know when, now my Loki has 3 covers, eek. Can only explain my luck by the time though, a lot fewer players atm (still a bunch active though)