Worst streak pulling 5s - LTs NEED to change

1235»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Yeah it really sucks to be you. When I created the poll I thought 40 would be like a very high limit for the number of pulls without a 5 (I was around 20 pulls without a 5), I never would have imagined that I somebody would get to 51 tokens without a 5 and that somebody would be me :_(
    Is your total worse than 5/110?
    Because that's where I'm at, lifetime.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Yeah it really sucks to be you. When I created the poll I thought 40 would be like a very high limit for the number of pulls without a 5 (I was around 20 pulls without a 5), I never would have imagined that I somebody would get to 51 tokens without a 5 and that somebody would be me :_(

7/125 here. But, so many 4*s now usable , but, not a single GR cover icon_e_sad.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Polares wrote:

No, no, it is much better. In my case it was that very long streak without a pull what annoyed me so much, but I think I am close to 11% pull rate right now, so in my case it is really not that bad. I was being very lucky (I pulled 3 5s in a row once) and then I got very unlucky for 50 pulls. Let's see what the future holds...

It was not a competition to know who is more unlucky, my purpose was that devs could see that in a system based on luck there is always some people that never get the price, and that this system is very unfair in general. I think it would be so much better If we would get a 5 cover every 10 LTs, no luck involved (the luck would be just for knowing which 5 cover to get), you would get a shard for every LT you open and you would be able to trade 10 shards for a 5 cover, as simple as that. That would be so much fair for everyone, without outliers. Progression would be based again in the amount of play in the game, not on luck, as it should be!!!

PS: After I pulled these 3 5s in a row I even considered that maybe I was being punished for cheating :S :S :S :S
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Shouldn't everyone be giving the OP a thumbs up, so that the developers can read this thread..........?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Shouldn't everyone be giving the OP a thumbs up, so that the developers can read this thread..........?
    That will help immensely, just like it helped the 20 ISO threads.