S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Hopefully they simply replace the upcoming Star-Lord and all 4* covers to simply a Legendary token

Actually, I don't mind this one. Yellow is the Starlord skill I haven't picked up yet. Maybe afterwards, we could shift to a Legendary token every 15 days? Or just look at my roster and decide which ones I still need, and put those out there.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully they simply replace the upcoming Star-Lord and all 4* covers to simply a Legendary token

Actually, I don't mind this one. Yellow is the Starlord skill I haven't picked up yet. Maybe afterwards, we could shift to a Legendary token every 15 days? Or just look at my roster and decide which ones I still need, and put those out there.

Same here, my SL is very under covered (didn't push for him in his pve or any pvp's since then) and it seems like ways to earn specific 4* covers is decreasing instead of increasing so I would like to continue to see 4* covers on the dailies.

I was also missing his yellow for the longest time but finally pulled one from a Legendary token so I'll at least have him at 5/2/2 by the time all of his covers are given out.
  • Day 715: purpleflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    I hope this is true.....SS on day 739! (no idea what color, but does it really matter? lol)
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I hope this is true.....SS on day 739! (no idea what color, but does it really matter? lol)

Actually, the article on Polygon.com says it will be day 730. (Please be blue, please be blue, please be blue....)
  • Hopefully they simply replace the upcoming Star-Lord and all 4* covers to simply a Legendary token

If this happens, I am going on record saying that I owe you a beer... icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • What is the actual login date up today? I have 709 but not sure if is correct, can soneone help me please?
  • @ Pako...Day 715 here. Pretty sure that i haven't missed a day since they started daily rewards.

easy...marc
  • 724 is Heroic token and 730 is Silver Surfer Black.
  • 731: heroic token
    732: 25 HP
    736: 50 HP
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    And that is strange, it seems the pattern changed.

Day 744 : purpleflag.png 4* deadpool
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    If you played the last two years, you probably don't need any more 3*'s?
    Anyway, I am almost to the two-year resupply mark, and am delighted, because that will likely make me able to complete that DDQ4* when it comes around again in 150 days or so.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Nellobee wrote:
    If you played the last two years, you probably don't need any more 3*'s?
    Anyway, I am almost to the two-year resupply mark, and am delighted, because that will likely make me able to complete that DDQ4* when it comes around again in 150 days or so.

Agree that you don't need any more 3* chars at that point. I certainly don't.
  • Missed a couple:

739: 1500 ISO

741: 50 HP

I hope this pattern keeps up. An extra 4* cover a week would be pretty helpful.
  • monkey_tastic
    monkey_tastic Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Anyone got full list from day 700? been looking all over and can only see a few days here and there.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    And that is strange, it seems the pattern changed.

Day 744 : purpleflag.png 4* deadpool
    My 5/1/0 Deadpool looks forward to this.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Anyone got full list from day 700? been looking all over and can only see a few days here and there.

The missing days in the list are random rewards.
  • monkey_tastic
    monkey_tastic Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    mouser wrote:

The missing days in the list are random rewards.

Some of them are gold that people havent posted or recruit tokens.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I don't know if it's a one-time substitution for everybody, but my day 456 shows 15 command points for tomorrow.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:
    I don't know if it's a one-time substitution for everybody, but my day 456 shows 15 command points for tomorrow.

Sweet 10 more days until that! No CP between 446 and 451.