S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I REALLY appreciate this list. It is great for giving me things to look forward to. I was just curious, I am on day 753, what is the max? I mean, if you started on launch day, what re-supply are you at? Assuming you played every single day since lol. Feel free to post your count too, it is encouraging to see people that have played so long. Plus I love looking back to "guaranteed in a pack" days, or "OMG a 3rd 4*!!!".
  • monkey_tastic
    monkey_tastic Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I REALLY appreciate this list. It is great for giving me things to look forward to. I was just curious, I am on day 753, what is the max? I mean, if you started on launch day, what re-supply are you at? Assuming you played every single day since lol. Feel free to post your count too, it is encouraging to see people that have played so long. Plus I love looking back to "guaranteed in a pack" days, or "OMG a 3rd 4*!!!".

At present day 836 seems to be the highest up to now... Well highest I know of... Was able to update the wiki from the guys here...
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm on day 826, so I can "see" up to 835 (blue PX). I'm not sure the highest possible, but I know there were one or two in my alliance that were 3 or 4 days ahead of me. I actually need that blue PX to re-spec, so I'm looking forward to it, unless I draw another one before then, which would be my luck.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The Daily Rewards were added on 10/23/13, so including today (01/29/16), max is 829.

Funny side note: I answered this same question a little over a year ago. Only 20 days late! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3642&p=276988#p276988
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ty so much for the responses. Anyone over 800+ shud get a free LT for pure dedication...lol. I'm actually surprised they don't give LTs as rewards. But i guess that makes it better for player freedom, you can save the cps for that last 4* cover you need instead of keep opening duplicates, or buy the LT of your choice.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tuesday update to Day 835.
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 836 - Heroic
    Day 837 - 50 HP
    Day 839 - 1500 ISO
  • darkestcurse
    darkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Day 841 - 50 HP
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    841 50 heropointsbig.png
    843 token_heroic.png
    845 25 commandpointsbig.png
    846 100 heropointsbig.png
    849 redflag.pngicon_ironman.png Hulkbuster
    850 token_heroic.png
    851 25 heropointsbig.png
    856 50 heropointsbig.png
  • jajones82
    Options
    is anyone still posting the rewards and updating the list?
  • darkestcurse
    darkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    859: 1500 iso8big.png
    861: 50 heropointsbig.png
    864: token_heroic.png
  • monkey_tastic
    Options
    865 is supposedly iceman blue.
  • I can confirm 865 is 4* Iceman Blue

As of February 29th, 2016, I'm on day 859 and can see up to day 865.
  • Ty so much for the responses. Anyone over 800+ shud get a free LT for pure dedication...lol. I'm actually surprised they don't give LTs as rewards. But i guess that makes it better for player freedom, you can save the cps for that last 4* cover you need instead of keep opening duplicates, or buy the LT of your choice.

I was gonna say that we do get Legendary Tokens about once every 30ish days, but looking back at the list it's 25 Command Points.

I just use 20 of em to buy a token is all.
  • monkey_tastic
    Options
    Anything after 865?..
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do they really give out a 2* cover on day 445, or is that supposed to be lazy cap?
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anything after 865?..

The only thing I can see today after the Iceman cover is :

Day 866 - 100 HP
    Day 871 - Heroic Cover
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wonder if they are planning something special for day 1000.

The fourth 5* would already fall on that day if they continue the 90 day schedule.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 875 - 25 commandpoints.png
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 876 - 50 HP
    Day 878 - Heroic Token