S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    962 - Heroic Token
    965 - 25 CP
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And just showed up

Day 969 is a legendary token.

So it's 1LT-4HT-1-4-1....
  • antreas1911
    Options
    Shield resupply icon is beautiful. It shows

965 25 commandpointsbig.png
    966 100 heropointsbig.png
    969 token_legendary.png
    970 blackflag.pngicon_ghostrider.png (one of the best abilities in game)
  • gravel
    Options
    I'm glad it's GR black, I figured with my luck it would be red, which I have sold numerous times already.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't understand this thing they do with the 4 covers. They go back and forth with the different chars, the next one after Venom should have been Gwen, but they skipped GR some time ago so now they go back to him. It is really peculiar.

I already have a maxed GR (not champed) so I was expecting this Gwen cover...
  • gravel
    Options
    I thought something was wrong with the order. I needed the Ghost Rider cover, so I didn't mind, but it did seem odd.
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 976 - Heroic Token
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 977 - 50 HP
    Day 979 - 1500 ISO
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    I don't understand this thing they do with the 4 covers. They go back and forth with the different chars, the next one after Venom should have been Gwen, but they skipped GR some time ago so now they go back to him. It is really peculiar.

They've been moving back and forth, some notably older covers haven't appeared yet. According to my notes, here are the oldest 4* covers that haven't showed up in daily awards yet and approximate release dates:

6/30/15 - Ant-Man
    10/8/15 - Cyclops
    10/15/15 - Red Hulk
    12/2/15 - The Hulk

After that the remaining characters are in order by release: Nova, Spider-Gwen, Quake, Punisher, etc.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mouser wrote:
    Polares wrote:

They've been moving back and forth, some notably older covers haven't appeared yet. According to my notes, here are the oldest 4* covers that haven't showed up in daily awards yet and approximate release dates:

6/30/15 - Ant-Man
    10/8/15 - Cyclops
    10/15/15 - Red Hulk
    12/2/15 - The Hulk

After that the remaining characters are in order by release: Nova, Spider-Gwen, Quake, Punisher, etc.
    Ant-Man and TAHulk had covers awarded through their own PvEs though, so maybe that's why they were being skipped?
    That doesn't explain Cyclops and Red Hulk though, but perhaps the fact that they were released through the first two Galactus runs has something to do with it?
  • antreas1911
    Options
    You guys got it right for the upcoming 4*.

981 50 heropointsbig.png
    985 yellowflag.pngicon_nova.png
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You guys got it right for the upcoming 4*.

981 50 heropointsbig.png
    985 yellowflag.pngicon_nova.png

Sweet! My 5/1/2 Nova could use that yellow.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mouser wrote:

Oh, yeah, I forgot Nova. I am just champing him this week so it will be an extra level. I really need Gwen, I hope I get her cover before her DDQ4 because I can't pull her from LTs and mine is still 2/2/1 (she was my only miss last round of DDQ4)
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 983 is a heroic token again. I can definitely use the yellow Nova, mine is 4/2/5 at the moment (day 977).
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 986 - 100 HP
    Day 990 - Heroic Token
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    From a thread in General Discussion:

"Re: Our almost 1,000 days together
    by Cthulhu » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello All!

999, 1000 and 1001 have some good rewards in store, at 999 you get 3000 iso, 1001 you will receive a Spider-Man (back in black) and at 1001 you will get 100 hero points.

icon_greengoblin.png Cthulhu icon_greengoblin.png"

I believe he means Day 1000 for BiB Spidey, not 1001 twice.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No one maintaining the OP? Do we need to copy to a new thread or can a mode take up the mantle is yogi is gone?

I've been maintaining the list. I've been trying to update the list on Thursdays, but since it was a holiday weekend for me, I didn't get a chance to do so last week. If someone else wants to step up the plate, then that'll be another thing off my plate. (geddit? icon_razz.gif )
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 991 - 25 HP

I'm wondering what color BSS they will give us. MY 1/0/2 can use any color, but a green would be nice to have one of each color.
  • gravel
    Options
    Tatercat wrote:
    From a thread in General Discussion:

"Re: Our almost 1,000 days together
    by Cthulhu » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello All!

999, 1000 and 1001 have some good rewards in store, at 999 you get 3000 iso, 1001 you will receive a Spider-Man (back in black) and at 1001 you will get 100 hero points.

icon_greengoblin.png Cthulhu icon_greengoblin.png"

I believe he means Day 1000 for BiB Spidey, not 1001 twice.

It's nice to have confirmation on Spidey, and the Iso is okay, after 1000 days, I need at least three more zeroes on there though. Following the pattern, 1090 should be green goblin, and 1095 should be the three year anniversary.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Updated through 991. I also added 999-1001. I'm leaving the Spider-Man cover as yellow, until we get confirmation. I'm afraid that if I set it to blue, my speculation will be disseminated as fact. It would fit the pattern, but there have been a few exceptions. Silver Surfer comes to mind.