S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    I know I'm not the furthest along, but here's what I'm seeing:
    Day 611: 50 spideycoin.png
    Day 612: Heroic Token
    Day 618: 1000 iso8.png
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Coming up:

Day 625 - yellowflag.png Luke Cage
  • Unknown
    Options
    When I started this game about a year ago, there were just three four star characters. That number has quadrupled. And this has become a problem where the daily resupply is concerned - the oldest players are only just on Electra, effectively number six, considering devil dino gets the awesome triple at the anniversary date. But at the current rate of one cover per month, it'll take another eighteen months or so just to get through the backlog, much less to start bringing in other new four stars.

So the resupply should be shuffled. There's like a two month hole comingfor me between IW and Fury. And I think, after a point, it'd be safe to drop the gap down to fifteen days. Otherwise, by the time players get to them, it's pointless. I've already encountered several three star characters I don't need the covers for, either because the power is already maxed, or the character is. The guys who are a year ahead of me are likely having that issue with some of the four stars.

Now, I would NOT be surprised if this has already occurred to you and is in the works, but I thought I'd mention it.

If there is a shuffle, please make sure to award the moved covers to players who are skipped over, otherwise there would be torches and pitchforks in your future (though I can't promise it wouldn't be an incompetent mob, a la Django Unchained...)
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    I know I'm late to this game judging by the rewards some people are getting but I'll be able to post the 102-103-104 rewards for players in the next few days. I'm currently on 102 as of 2moro.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    See OP, mike:
    * Any day not specifically listed will be a random drop of either a Standard Pack Token (25%), 50 Hero Points (12.5%), 500 Iso-8 (12.5%), 250 Iso-8 (12.5%), 3x Health Packs (12.5%), 3x All color Damage Boosts (12.5%) or 3x All color AP Boosts (12.5%).
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Don't you think that 3* Daily Rewards over day 600 are disappointing and useless?

There are about 40 3* characters at the moment, it means that we get only from DDQ all possible cover for all characters in 120 days. 120 * 5 (for maximum 5lvl in each skill) = 600.

This means that generally most players in 600 days of daily playing can have all characters maxed out. In my opinion over day 600 there should be only 4* as daily rewards.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smoq84 wrote:
    Don't you think that 3* Daily Rewards over day 600 are disappointing and useless?

There are about 40 3* characters at the moment, it means that we get only from DDQ all possible cover for all characters in 120 days. 120 * 5 (for maximum 5lvl in each skill) = 600.

This means that generally most players in 600 days of daily playing can have all characters maxed out. In my opinion over day 600 there should be only 4* as daily rewards.

Not every daily player is a hardcore.. i know personally some 400+ day people without a single maxed 3*. So yes, it is useful for some, but not all.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    Today's forecast:
    vJHot70.png
  • Lady Axe Face
    Lady Axe Face Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seems like the resupply list hasn't been updated in a while. Anyone know if professor X is in there? Iirc he was the next four star introduced after Electra...?
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    I don't think anyone has gotten to the point for the red Elektra cover yet, which should be day 640. After that, I imagine that day 670 would be the first Star Lord cover. I wouldn't really expect Prof X until day 760.
  • Lady Axe Face
    Lady Axe Face Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ah, right. Forgot about star lord.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smoq84 wrote:

I agree. While it's entirely possible that some players over 500 days don't have some of these 3*'s, it is almost useless to get them now, especially with Deadpool Daily Quest.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 639: icon_elektra.pngredflag.png
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Proposal to update this list - http://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31586
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 655: SG yellowflag.png
  • scism
    scism Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    day 670 - purpleflag.png starlord
  • ZootKoomie
    Options
    671 - 50 HP

675 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • Day 685: blackflag.pngicon_lukecage.png
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hopefully they simply replace the upcoming Star-Lord and all 4* covers to simply a Legendary token
  • Day 700: yellowflag.pngicon_starlord.png