**** Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) **** Updated (8/22/17)

12345679»

Comments

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Now I wonder if they will create some characters who effect these repeater tiles they have created a whole new area by making these tiles, it could be interesting.  I am amazed people are not up in arms about this change some very popular characters are going to take a hit due to this change. :smile:
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now I wonder if they will create some characters who effect these repeater tiles they have created a whole new area by making these tiles, it could be interesting.  I am amazed people are not up in arms about this change some very popular characters are going to take a hit due to this change. :smile:
    Well... those characters are already on lots of teams already, so I don't think it's really a hit to their usefulness. They're still just as good with countdowns that are created often, and/or in bulk. Wasp, Loki, etc...
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Loving the update so far. His red can get really out of hand real quick with a red battery. The AP cost reduction from attack tiles is very nice. Thanks to it, I'm able to fire his green 2 times in a turn if I have enough AP. And it isn't hard to collect that many green AP with a green battery (I was using IM40).
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I´m also a fan of the new Ghost Rider. I´ve championed this guy a week ago and I like to play him with Medusa.
    Since I prefer his green at five covers I´ve paired "Ridusa" with Riri to have a good red/blue user as third member. But I guess any another good red/blue/yellow user would work too.