Your DDQ4* success rate? (Poll Added)

Options

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cleared all so far and the next ones are also more or less covered up to Thing and Jean. Will run out of luck with Falcap, Mr Fantastic and Iceman, who are in sad state. Though... Honestly I can't imagine how Mr Fantastic might win against any enemy at all though, even if fully covered. :p
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    0 for however many there have been. don't have a single usable 4* character on my roster.
  • slowej25
    Options
    Only won twice. Dino and Ant man. All my 4*s are 5 covers or less so I need the legendary's and yet can't get them.
  • Won thrice. Given the breadth of 4 stars now, I'm shocked I even won that many times. Unless you play endlessly, are on a top alliance, have played for years, are willing to spend money on slots and probably upgrades, I can't see a clear path to getting a 4 star team sufficient to what d3 would imagine.
  • Dankaminari
    Options
    I'm 10/10 with some very close calls. SL, DPX, and XF were all really tough.
  • 9/10

I only missed Devil Dino. My 1/2/1 wasn't up to the task.

I expect Prof X, Kingpin and Carnage will also win once their turn comes. Thing and Jean might have a shot. The others will all lose badly.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I won with a 2/1/4 Devil Dinosaur (...who then proceeded to be 5/3/5 24 hours later due to a string of lucky Anniversary tokens), but otherwise have gotten nothing. My best 4* was only 1/1/1 at the time of their 4* DDQ, although my Fury might have a shot next time (1/3/2, with his blue & purple daily rewards coming up in the next month or so)
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    7/10. Which surprised me, thought it was worse.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm 10 for 10 so far. But I have pretty much ran out of mostly covered (or better) 4 stars at this point. Carnage (4/2/4) should also make it, I think. Maybe one or two more have a chance, especially if a key cover drops in the meantime icon_e_smile.gif . The rest are in the 1-6 covers range with no more than 2 covers on any single color so not even close.

The toughest fights for me were:
    1. Starlord vs Gamora
    2. Xforce vs Cyclops
    3. Fury vs Magneto
    4. Deadpool vs Xforce
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Options
    9 out of 10

my 3/1/1 SL wasn't up to the task. Got his **** handed to him repeatedly by Gamora.
    The rest were alright, toughest one were the XFs, XFW was a pretty tough one against Cyclops, and XFDP barely made it against XFW, the rest I have covered enough that they won relatively easily.
    Got my PX, Carnage and JG are all set for their matches, but I expect KP, Falcap, Thing and others may have a terrible time
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    7/10 for me. Couldn't complete IMHB (1/2/1 then, but 4/3/3 now - ready for a rematch), Elektra (2/0/2, forget it), or Star-Lord (2/2/3).

It's a good success rate, but it's going to drop down now as we do other characters I have less covered, like PX, JG, Thing, and KP. The older 4* are the ones I have proper coverage on.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haven't missed any yet
    (this should've been a poll)
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10/10.
    DPXF was hardest by far, I think I had 4/1/0 and was surprised I got it (really lucky board). Of the others I've had most of them 10+ covers and all of them level 172 or higher, which has obviously helped. I've been always using max damage boosts.

I only have Carnage, PX, and KP remaining with the ability to do that....ask this again in eight weeks and my low covered Fal-Cap, Thing, Rhulk, Cyc, MrF, Iceman come up and all fail (would likely be 13 of 19 if we had them all run so far). Like many, the older 4*'s I have relatively well covered, but with the increased speed of releases it means the older ones get covers less often, and the new ones aren't getting covers with the speed that the old ones did.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    10/10. On a F2P and mostly PVP built roster. So far Deadpool, Ant-Man and Star-Lord have have been the most challenging.

I'd say at least half the wins were just luck with the way the tiles fell more than having well leveled and covered characters.
  • Corven Ren
    Options
    Actually for me 0/10. I only have one characte who can come close to competing and that is Invisible Woman. I almost beat Quicksilver a couple of times but everytime I was close he managed to get rid of my invisiblity tile and then drop me before I could get another one up.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Corven Ren wrote:
    Actually for me 0/10. I only have one characte who can come close to competing and that is Invisible Woman. I almost beat Quicksilver a couple of times but everytime I was close he managed to get rid of my invisiblity tile and then drop me before I could get another one up.
    Tip for next time: Invisible Woman can have multiple Invisibility tiles on the board at once. Use the yellow when you have it just to be on the safe side.
  • Twice so far, the one for icon_ironman.png Hulkbuster and the one for icon_antman.png
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5/10

Didn't do

Fury
    Iw
    Dino
    Starlord
    Thoress

I think next pass for most of those I should be okay. Esp. If Dino is anniversary 3 if they even have one.
  • Killinstinct
    Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    8/10 (only missed IMHB and Starlord)

Im content
  • 7/10. Not completed DPXF, Dino and Star Lord. In other words: If you have a 4 * well set up you can easy reward. Otherwise you do not even need to try to battle. All 7 that I won were above level 166 and I lost were down 87. The devs seem to like me in this regard because almost all the first character were the ones I had been upgraded.