Your DDQ4* success rate? (Poll Added)

Options
Konman
Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just curious how everyone seems to fare on the new DDQ4* node. How successful are you? Have you won every time? Never won?

I've been able to win twice, Fury and Elecktra...big fat bust on all the others, some I didn't have the golden ticket for admission. Most of the 4*s I have, are 3 covers or less, most of which I've gotten from PVP progression, a couple lucky token pulls.

ETA: I added a poll, intended to be a current snapshot of how players are faring against the DDQ4* opponents. Choose the closest % as you can, rounding down.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Every time so far. But Gamora almost made me throw my phone.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    the only ones I have completed is xforce, sue storm and ddino. Although my fury probably could compete now but could not at the time
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    6 of 9

Which will probably be 6 of 10 as I don't think I'll win the Star-Lord fight.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    100%. Deadpool was my weakest four-star so far at 3/1/0, so that time I used lots of boosts and got lucky. The others I have won without boosts, though I have leveled a few of them up. Aside from Deadpool I don't think anyone has been under level 200.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have only beaten Devil Dino's DDQ. The highest covered 4* I have is XFW with 4/2/2 and he was demolished by Cyclops. I try the other nodes just to see how fast my 1-3 cover character will die.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    100% as well for me. All 4* so far were ones that I had well covered.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    7 of 10 so far here, and I feel very fortunate to just barely be in the group this is helping (and it is helping, I've only respec'ed one ability down and have gotten no dupes yet). I've missed on fury (was 1/2/1 at the time), xpool (was 2 or 3/-/- at the time - can't remember), and dino (was 1/-/3). to me, thor, Elektra, and IW have been the hardest for my bunch. xforce and starlord I think I got lucky on and won early. yet to come still have reasonable shots at px (3/1/4), carnage, (4/-/2), kp (3/2/3), jean (4/2/2), and MFer (1/3/3). then I'm probably done for the group. all the rest have 2-4 covers.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I have only attempted the ones that I actually have covers for. Didn't try the XF because at that time he was too underleveled. Starlord is just useless on my bench. Ant man was too undercovered. I didn't try thoress because she was undercovered, but next time I will have a better chance with her since I have gotten more covers for her. I wasn't willing to spend the whole day trying for a chance at something worthwhile.
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Devil Dinosaur and Invisible Woman which isn't too surprising as I barely have even one cover for a lot of the 4* let alone having enough to make a proper go at it. DD was an utter cake walk then I do have him at max covers and level 200. Invisible Woman was tablet breakingly hard with 3/3/2 and I'm still amazed I was able to pull it off eventually.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've successfully completed everyone except icon_devildino.png whom I don't have rostered.

9/10
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Options
    4/10 for me: XF, Fury, IW, and Ant.

But my 4-cover XF & Fury got *really* lucky to make it.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10 for 10 thus far.

Hardest one was by far XForce vs Cyclops. It's the only that's taken more than 4-5 attempts for me thus far.

I'm most proud of the Elektra one, I was able to do that @ level 70 (but max covered).

Barring some luck between now and then, my streak will end with either Sam Wilson (1/4/1), Mr. Fantastic (1/2/2) or Iceman (0/3/1). Though even Iceman might be enough with just the stun/nuke combo.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Since it might be helpful for peoples memories (and please correct me if mine is wrong):

DPDQ #42: XF vs Cyclops
    DPDQ #43: Nick Fury vs CMags
    DPDQ #44: IW vs Quicksilver
    DPDQ #45: IMHB vs Hulk
    DPDQ #46: DPXF vs XF
    DPDQ #47: SheThor vs Rags
    DPDQ #48: DD vs Squirrel Girl
    DPDQ #49: Elektra vs Blade
    DPDQ #50: Antman vs Jean Grey
    DPDQ #51: Starlord vs Gamora

My personal record? I got 42, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 and 51. For an overall of 8/10....I would not have guessed that. I must be thinking I won one or two I didnt.....
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    9 out of 10. Thor with 1 level of red and 3 of blue (so only one turn of stun) was not up to the job.
  • vaportrail
    vaportrail Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    IMHB is the only one I've missed so far. I tried Star-Lord once with my level 70 5/2/3 and while I think if I tried a bunch of times I could probably get lucky, it's not worth the frustration, so you can say I'm 8/10 or whatever the number is.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    100% so far. Most of those have been wins within the first match or two with no boosts - some lucky, some not.

A couple, though, have been a lot trickier and required multiple attempts: Ant-Man and Deadpool in particular. Today's fight was pretty rough, too. I did end up winning in the first attempt again, but my Star-Prince only had 153 health left with Gamora only 1 or 2 AP away from using each of her moves.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DPDQ #42: XF vs Cyclops - Yes - Surgical Strike FTW
    DPDQ #43: Nick Fury vs CMags - Yes - shot him up
    DPDQ #44: IW vs Quicksilver - Yes (thankfully I have Yellow)
    DPDQ #45: IMHB vs Hulk - No - my 0/4/2 IMHB lacked any Red to punch with
    DPDQ #46: DPXF vs XF - Yes, barely (this one took many, many tries)
    DPDQ #47: SheThor vs Rags - Yes, again barely. I don't have many Red or Blue covers so it came down to luck
    DPDQ #48: DD vs Squirrel Girl - Yes, got a decent board
    DPDQ #49: Elektra vs Blade - Yes, Shadow Stepped my way to victory
    DPDQ #50: Antman vs Jean Grey - oh hell no
    DPDQ #51: Starlord vs Gamora - not even close

So I'm 7-3 which seems good, but my success rate is about to go down the drain as we move onto the littany of 4* where I only have 1-3 covers. I may be able to win with Prof X (depending on opponent), but after that I will be losing...a lot. At this rate, I'll have some well covered 4* characters....in about 2 years.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Invisible Woman is the only one who pulled it off, because I had her yellow. Just spammed that and relied on match damage. Nobody else had close to enough covers.

I get my sixth Fury cover in a couple days, so maybe next time around? Who knows.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I failed miserably DPX vs XF and the Starlord vs Gamora is giving me a hell of struggle. 8/10
    #44 it was a tough one!
    #48 also give me much trouble
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    100% success so far, but we're soon getting to the really new releases, which I have very few covers for, so probably not going to last.

The one that gave me the most trouble was Invisible Woman vs Quicksilver. I had her well-covered but pretty low level. Easiest was Thoria vs Rags.