Your DDQ4* success rate? (Poll Added)

Options

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10/10

The hardest were XDP at 2/2/0 because his black was useless, and Ant Man at 2/3/1 because I didn't end up using blue.
  • ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    XFW, Nick Fury, Thoress, IW and DD - 5/10 so far. Which will be 5/xxx, because all other mine 4-stars are sitting at 1-4 covers.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I should probably add that I'm technically 9/10 personally because I was away for the weekend of the Thoress node, and my girlfriend played and beat that node for me on my account.

(She also played the majority of the first run of Galactus for me, because she thought it would be fun to take an advanced roster for a spin rather than her own 2* characters, and I had no idea how awful it would be. I took her out to a REALLY nice dinner after that.)

Toughest match was definitely Xforce vs Cyke. Easiest was probably Hulkbuster, although I didn't have too much trouble with Elektra and Ant-Man either.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    I am fortunate to carry every non-5* cover in the game on my roster, and so far I've batted 10-10 in the weekly nodes. Of course, my "streak" is going to end sooner or later. Not looking forward to it. icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • Howzat
    Howzat Posts: 31
    Options
    5 of 10

DPDQ #42: XF vs Cyclops
    DPDQ #43: Nick Fury vs CMags
    DPDQ #45: IMHB vs Hulk
    DPDQ #46: DPXF vs XF
    DPDQ #48: DD vs Squirrel Girl

And of the upcoming i'll only win Carnage & Jean based on current roster.
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    7 of 10, counting my 1/1/0 StarLord who has almost no shot today.

My 0/1/2 Hulk Buster had no real damage.

Close but not quite with a 3/0/0 Deadpool (I've since gotten four more reds covers!)

Looking forward, JG, Carnage and PX look likely, but no one else seems more than a toss-up.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have been able to beat all of them. 10/10

It s not always been easy though with DD, Ant man, Starlord and Elektra I had serious problems to beat the node.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm 6/10. icon_ironman.png (no red), icon_deadpool.png (1/0/0), icon_antman.png (2/1/0), and icon_starlord.png (so far) were not up to the task.
  • seth_is_OK
    Options
    7/10

Failed with Hulkbuster (0/1/3), Ant-Man (1/1/0), and Star-Lord (3/2/0) all soft capped. I thought I might have a chance with Star-Lord but after many boosts spent I've come to a conclusion. I really hate solo Lv. 270 Gamora.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cleared with XFW, Fury, IW, Dino and Elektra. Star Lord is the only one with more than 6 covers that I gave up on, because his most reliable damage ability is also my least covered one, and my most covered ability is the only that does't do any damage. The rest is just severely undercovered
  • I'm still X-0 on them.

XF - even maxed this was tough. 2 tries
    Fury - Fully covered, level 200+, easy. One try
    Baglady - Fully covered, took her high enough to survive blue going off, took 5-7 tries.
    Hulkbuster - maxed, busted up the jolly green giant something fierce. One try.
    DPXF - undercovered, underleveled, match damage and a good board. One try.
    Goddess - Maxed, easy. One try.
    Dino - covered, knew PVP was coming so he got some levels. Easy, one try.
    Elektra - covered but not super high level (I like her low level for PVE with OBW to espionage). Took 2-3 tries. Challenging.
    Ant-man - undercovered, underleveled, good board, two tries I think.
    Starlord - 5/3/5 build. Tried once at level 80 unboosted to get a gauge on it. Leveled to 120, boosted match damage and and two more attempts got it done.
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    I've successfully completed everyone except icon_devildino.png whom I don't have rostered.

9/10

I replicate this post exactly.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DPDQ #42: XF vs Cyclops - Nope. Couldn't deny colours enough with my weak-**** Wolvie. Got close twice, but no win.
    DPDQ #43: Nick Fury vs CMags - Yup, pretty quickly. He was my most covered 4* at 12 covers at that point.
    DPDQ #44: IW vs Quicksilver - Took a few attempts but the invisible strategy eventually worked.
    DPDQ #45: IMHB vs Hulk - Pffth, no. What's a 0/3/2 HB going to do, exactly?
    DPDQ #46: DPXF vs XF - I can't remember...I think I might have done at 3/0/2?
    DPDQ #47: SheThor vs Rags - Yup, was a tough fight but I did it.
    DPDQ #48: DD vs Squirrel Girl - Fairly straight forward, took a couple of attempts but yup.
    DPDQ #49: Elektra vs Blade - Yes, lots of shadow stepping.
    DPDQ #50: Antman vs Jean Grey - Nope.
    DPDQ #51: Starlord vs Gamora - Gave up quickly, felt like a waste of health packs. 4 covers in purple only doing 3500ish damage meaning I'd need 40-50 purple to win. Not happening.

So that's 4 or 5 out of 9. And from here on I've used up all my best 4*s, everything afterwards is way less covered than anything that's shown up so far. Going to have to wait a few months before trying again.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Zero
    Zip
    Zilch
    Nada
    Not a single tiny kitty one.

icon_mad.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I won every one except today. My least covered one before today was xfdp as a 4/0/1. All of the others had at least 9 covers. Star Lord is a 3/1/2 and I only tried 3 times before I gave up.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    I've done all except 2. Xforce Deadpool and Star Lord. Star Lord sucks as a character.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Options
    I only did it with IW. I tried my best with WXF but Couldn't. My other 4* do not pass the "you must be this high" bar.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm 10/10 and I feel pretty confident about most of the remaining. I won today with a 5/4/4 lvl 180 SL on the first try.

I've used this as an opportunity to level the 4* I don't use to at least 180 and I'm glad I did. They aren't the best characters but they provide depth for PvE and have their niche uses. Example: I will always use my lvl 180 Elektra in goon nodes with muscle around. I will find a use for SL as well, maybe with JG as an accelerator if I get a 5th yellow.

I do wish that we could get a schedule up at some point so I can start building these guys in advance. Thing, PX and JG are ready to go. The others, not so much.
  • mando_514
    Options
    only once with my 3/1/4 Antman. The rest of my 4* are minimally covered so i didnt stand a chance. I did come really close with my 1/0/0 Invisible Woman but only because of her invisibility.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    one win, been close....3 times