7 Day PVE for 1 Legendary Token

124»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haetron wrote:
    Already sitting on 160k, with all of my current 3 stars sitting at 94 tops, or max allowed for covers if lower. I can always grind iso I guess, but man, who really wants to play this game for -iso- ?
    I think that's enough to get one three-star from base level to maximum level. Once you get the three-stars to a certain point, you'll be starved for ISO and it will only get worse as you progress to four-star land.
    I do agree that playing strictly for ISO is not the best experience the game has to offer, but still... It
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope they will address why iso and hp rewards have been nerfed on 7 day events, progression, placement, alliance placement has been reduced at all levels
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ya know...it should be two legendaries at the end.
    Like...the last two progression rewards or something. I mean, if we could have gotten two this week from two 3.5 day events, why does it make sense to only get one from a 7 day event?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    PX/IF/Switch.

Survival node's worst nightmare (outside winfinite).
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guess I don't have much reason to complain about not having two LTs when my node event token gave me a MR.F

Still seven days of this, and I just finished grinding like a mug to get the LT in the Deadpool event.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    It does seem pretty **** that we get this loooooong event with only one legend token at the end...normal rewards got chopped in half...it makes no sense to me why d3 continues to be just so damn greedy...open the up the digital wallet (like many of us have done with our real wallet) and give the players more....I seriously think that if players were given digital stuff more often it would stop all of the complaints....but the last thing you guys should be doing is lessening the rewards....
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Philly79 wrote:
    It does seem pretty **** that we get this loooooong event with only one legend token at the end...normal rewards got chopped in half...it makes no sense to me why d3 continues to be just so damn greedy...open the up the digital wallet (like many of us have done with our real wallet) and give the players more....I seriously think that if players were given digital stuff more often it would stop all of the complaints....but the last thing you guys should be doing is lessening the rewards....
    Yeah, they fixed that. There's even a sticky about it
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ya know...it should be two legendaries at the end.
    Like...the last two progression rewards or something. I mean, if we could have gotten two this week from two 3.5 day events, why does it make sense to only get one from a 7 day event?

^^^^This!^^^^

It's a simple fix to stop a lot of complaints and it can be done one of two ways:

A. In a 7 day event give 2 x the rewards received in a 3 day event.

b. Never do 7 day events and simply do 2 3 day events per week

Either of these will be satisfactory and both require little (option A) or no(option B) coding whatsoever.

Any chance of this happening ICEIX?
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a simple fix to stop a lot of complaints and it can be done one of two ways:

A. In a 7 day event give 2 x the rewards received in a 3 day event.

b. Never do 7 day events and simply do 2 3 day events per week

Either of these will be satisfactory and both require little (option A) or no(option B) coding whatsoever.

Any chance of this happening ICEIX?

Perhaps they think that 3 tokens per fortnight is the right sort of amount and thus look at a month of pve events as 2 each of 3 day, 4 day and 7 day events.

If this is the case then the actual fix that is needed is not a second legendary so much as it is more event tokens, HP, iso and 3* covers rather than them stretching out all those rewards over a larger total. Going with an approach like this would also help with the HP/iso shortages that people have to deal with as well.