7 Day PVE for 1 Legendary Token

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
No thank you.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    not only 7 days but Wave nodes (if im thinking of the right PVE)

you only need to score a very very low score of 170,000 for the Leg. Token lol
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Those wave nodes give you several k each though. I think if you let a little rubber band happen you can get >10k on some of them. Not saying it's a breeze, but it's not any harder than a "normal" PVE. Also those wave nodes give some pretty great (first time only sadly) rewards.
  • slidecage
    mohio wrote:
    Those wave nodes give you several k each though. I think if you let a little rubber band happen you can get >10k on some of them. Not saying it's a breeze, but it's not any harder than a "normal" PVE. Also those wave nodes give some pretty great (first time only sadly) rewards.

yea but on a normal PVE i think you can do a final grind clear in a hour or 90 mins , these are going to take like 2 to 3 hours if i remember right. at least on the later days..i think the highest wave i ever seen was 6500. but who wants to grind 20+ min waves
  • Can you guys join my slice? I'm shooting for top 2 because red hulk buster icon_razz.gif Honestly, EotS is my favorite PVE and almost every sub has a free token in it so I don't know why people are complaining about the legendary token requirement when you just need to do 2 - 3 clears per sub to grab it.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    I think that if 4 day PvEs can give 1 token then 7 day tokens should give 2.
  • dider152 wrote:
    I think that if 4 day PvEs can give 1 token then 7 day tokens should give 2.

I completely agree that longer PVEs need to reward more to compensate for the fact that they take place during the time we could possibly have two PVEs. I also think that either sub placement iso rewards should be buffed or that node iso rewards should be buffed. Hell, I'd also take a bunch of added in progression rewards with iso so it doesn't feel so **** grinding purely for placement.
  • slidecage
    Can you guys join my slice? I'm shooting for top 2 because red hulk buster icon_razz.gif Honestly, EotS is my favorite PVE and almost every sub has a free token in it so I don't know why people are complaining about the legendary token requirement when you just need to do 2 - 3 clears per sub to grab it.

well that is if you have VISION. if you dont have him there is no way your getting the legendary token.
  • slidecage wrote:
    Can you guys join my slice? I'm shooting for top 2 because red hulk buster icon_razz.gif Honestly, EotS is my favorite PVE and almost every sub has a free token in it so I don't know why people are complaining about the legendary token requirement when you just need to do 2 - 3 clears per sub to grab it.

well that is if you have VISION. if you dont have him there is no way your getting the legendary token.

But you should have VISION if you are doing deadpool vs MPQ now. t150 will get you 1 cover. Even if you are out of t150, alliance t100 will get you one too
  • While I'm not a massive fan of the essential system in PVE, it's consistently the same thing they've been doing for awhile. The rewarded char is the essential for the next PVE. I'm really opposed to having a required 4* because that really hurts lower tier players who have limited slots and have to get really lucky to pull the 4*s needed since only .2% of those who play PVE even win a cover for the upcoming required 4*.

That being said, you can still hit the legendary token without having the required 3*.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    This is just more Demiurge being stingy with digital goods, notice they also cut final alliance placement rewards in half. 7 day events use to reward 5000 iso, 250/100 hp for alliance placement. The last 2 have been cut to 2500 iso, 100/50

Last run of Enemy of the State
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=20&t=32035

Enemy of the State and Iso 8 Brotherhood have both been cut from

1-2 5000 iso8.png 250 spideycoin.png
    3-10 3000 iso8.png 100 spideycoin.png
    11-20 3000 iso8.png 100 spideycoin.png
    21-50 2500 iso8.png 100 spideycoin.png
    51-100 2000 iso8.png 50 spideycoin.png

Rewarded on their previous runs to

1-2 2500 iso8.png 100 spideycoin.png
    3-10 2500 iso8.png 50 spideycoin.png
    11-25 1500 iso8.png 50 spideycoin.png
    26-50 1000 iso8.png 50 spideycoin.png
    51-100 500 iso8.png 25 spideycoin.png
  • fmftint wrote:
    This is just more Demiurge being stingy with digital goods, notice they also cut final alliance placement rewards in half. 7 day events use to reward 5000 iso, 250/100 hp for alliance placement. The last 2 have been cut to 2500 iso, 100/50

Didn't they used to offer more hp for final placement in PVE? I swear we used to get more than just 50.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:

Are you serious? icon_evil.gif They don't get it. They just don't **** get it! Are they trying to alienate any customer who wasn't already turned away by the anniversary?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make some **** new PVE for ****'s sake.

This is getting ridiculous, it's been almost a year.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    cutting alliance rewards on 7 day event can only be seen as a deliberate act of hostility towards the player base.

THIS IS NOT PROGRESS!
  • slidecage
    slidecage wrote:

But you should have VISION if you are doing deadpool vs MPQ now. t150 will get you 1 cover. Even if you are out of t150, alliance t100 will get you one too

just saying those without it have no chance at the tokens since vision will be needed for the wave nodes. Also bringing in a 1 cover vision might not even allow you to clear the later stages.

Either way told my group im totally skipping it.

1. not doing 7 days anymore no matter what the reward is
    2.. have collus or whatever his name is covered the way i want him

so no reason to play
  • We should have just abused the PvP bug last week and gotten 4k on one event. That would have gotten a legendary.
  • Yeah no thanks, scaling is out of control. This game is slowly becoming unplayable outside of DDQ. Sad I've received more Digital Content in one night of another Marvel phone game than I have received in the last month of MPQ.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate Ninja wave nodes with a purple passion but as I'll have all three essentials, I may try for the Legendary.

ugh.
  • I do agree that a seven day event for a single legendary, when most weeks you can earn two does not feel right, and Enemy of the State is a brutal, mind-numbing grind...BUT...there is a boatload of ISO and tokens to be had.

The real question is "Do I really want to see all those Caltrops again?"

I think we all know that answer to that.
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    This is also an issue with the 48 hour subs in Deadpool vs. MPQ. Normally you'd get an event token per day from the sub, but now it's every 2 days.