Forum Thread

12346»

Comments

• lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Wtfun is in round 6. We may JUST finish round 6 if we are lucky. For one red hulk cover. I think we are hamstringed by too many of us not having classic cyclops. I know that's why I will not make it to the legendary token unless at the very last minute. I'm at 800k and 950k is the legendary token. With 8ish hours and a few more hours till off cooldown...

Edit: we have completed round 6. Way to go WTFun! A red hulk cover for our hard work!! Sweet! Still is unlikely I'll make it to legendary token but maybe!!
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Legendary Xmen finally defeated the damned big guy a few hours ago while i was asleep. This round was way beyond my expectations, was personally just expecting to clear round 7 at the max. Super proud of this group of guys

EDIT: oops didnt realise my alliance mate had already reported in, cos i didn't recognise the name
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Etc. just vanquished Galactpuss round eight about twenty minutes ago! The first run we managed to just barely beat round six.
  • lymang wrote:
    Wtfun is in round 6. We may JUST finish round 6 if we are lucky. For one red hulk cover. I think we are hamstringed by too many of us not having classic cyclops. I know that's why I will not make it to the legendary token unless at the very last minute. I'm at 800k and 950k is the legendary token. With 8ish hours and a few more hours till off cooldown...

Edit: we have completed round 6. Way to go WTFun! A red hulk cover for our hard work!! Sweet! Still is unlikely I'll make it to legendary token but maybe!!

We're probably going to stall in Round 7, but I just want to confirm.

You can totally get the Legendary without Cyclops.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Feral Ones finished Round 8 with about 8hrs to spare.

We have 10 players over 950k, and an 11th that is 10k away (go Ramsey!!).

Edit: Rasmsey just flew past 950k, so we have 11 members that got the Legendary Token
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Monkey Justice finished around 9am on Sun 18th.

We had only 18 effective members, we started with 19, but one had a phone crash and got <100K.

We got about 1/3 the way through round 6 last time.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Swarm just finished round 7. We weren't going to push hard so we had two people Merc out and one unable to play due to family emergency. With essentially 17 people who did not have cyc available, we managed to clear round 7 with 3 hours left. 5 people got legendary token.
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    With just under an hour to go, we're 28K from finishing round 6. Unfortunately I think our main cannons have finished, so we're just hoping some of our stragglers get home late and hop on. Makes me really sad about the BP nodes, but not as much as my alliance mate who finished with 926772 points. That BP node being down probably made the difference between the round clear and his legendary token versus missing both.

Edit: Updated progress, we may clear it after all - one last member hopped on.
    Edit2: I'm a terrible person for doubting my alliance. We made it, but I do still feel for that the guy who just missed his token.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    All 20 of our alliance members got the legendary token in this one, which is pretty cool.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Lots of teams finished that aren't posted in the op. Look at rosters lots of 3 cover rulks out there.

I wonder if we get the real numbers. Either way it was an actual fun event.

All 20 of our alliance got legendary this event as well.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Vamanos pest made it about halfway through round 8, so only 2 covers for us. We had somebody who didn't start until really late into the event, and I know that I had work and company for big chunks, so I didn't get to make as many runs at Galactus as I would have liked and left points sitting on the table. Made the legendary token, though. ( icon_silversurfer.pngredflag.png )
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you're still adding to the list, Lost Ghosts 02 also finished, no idea when.
  • Clever BootCamp finished Round 8 with 7hrs to go and Top 8 members of the alliance scored enough for the Legendary token
  • azmadu
    azmadu Posts: 63 Match Maker
    My alliance TheHateful20 only managed round 7 because none of us has a cyclops cover so we were seriously **** otherwise we'd have done all 8 rounds.

Our top 5 all got a legendary token including me. ☺
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Der_Lex wrote:
    All 20 of our alliance members got the legendary token in this one, which is pretty cool.

We had 19 of 20. Had brought over a 2* player from Dead Casual who did really well on G1. If he had the roster strength, he would have had the token easily. He did manage 500K with a 2* roster! I gave it a go with my Android account (has no maxed 2*s) and I couldn't make a dent in round 5 Galactus icon_lol.gif

My girlfriend, who's a new player and is a part of our own Casual Chaos alliance, somehow managed to score a win against Round 5 Galactus with Juggernaut, a 2/5/0 OBW and a 1/1/0 Black Panther. I have no idea how she pulled that off, but I'm still in awe of it.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Der_Lex wrote:

We had at least 17 get legendaries. Probably more but haven't heard from anyone near the bottom about that.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Der_Lex wrote:

We had at least 17 get legendaries. Probably more but haven't heard from anyone near the bottom about that.

We had 19/20 enter, and at least 10 got the legendary token. I was 6, so I can't see farther down.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to make this the new PVE and do away with the normal PVE. I say the more and more you start seeing people get max out 3 stars your going to see PVE die. you already see it on the 7 days and it will soon spread to the 3 and 4 day events