Forum Thread

Comments

• Django finished about an hour ago, with roughly 31.5 hours remaining.
    This event was so much better in terms of enjoyment. Leave out the part about how it was quicker to get to the maxed progressions and finish the event. It was fun. It was enjoyable to play. We were one of the 49 alliances that finished the first run, and the bulk of us did it begrudgingly and didn't really enjoy it. This was a downright enjoyable event. There were multiple good teams to use, the essentials were a decent level, node rewards were better, and with big G only having 4 rewards, you stood a much better chance of getting them.

I would not have played G1 again. I would certainly play this again.
  • Seantw05
    Seantw05 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Minor Threat finished at 2:19 eastern
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Chaos League finished a few hours ago.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phoenix rises taking it leisurely at the end and has 200k left in rd 8. Will finish in next few hours.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haven't read the whole thread, so I apologize if someone else has already posted this:

Dormammu Tech hit round 8 early Saturday morning (us, eastern time). We are now down to 800k health left, so completion is basically certain, but our pace has slowed considerably as people are taking a break after they hit the final prog reward. We would have finished this refresh or next if everyone kept grinding.
  • Omega Gang, still sore over its Round 7 defeat the first time around, completed Round 8 at 6:16 pm ET. A fine finish for what is essentially a new alliance. GG WP all.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Earth 270, 4.5M left on R8. should be no problem as we picked up the pace in R7

Oh and we are a casual alliance, usually loitering around Top 250 odd in PvP so hitting 1 cover and probably 3 covers was pretty good return.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    Lost Ghosts is done. Lost Ghosts 03 is done

Echoing what others have said, feedback on this was much, much better.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phoenix rises taking it leisurely at the end and has 200k left in rd 8. Will finish in next few hours.

And Phoenix Rises just finished.
  • Pax Romana, round 8 finished.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Add Lazy Surfers to the ever growing list. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Thunderkittens just finished icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Florida with 2.79m left in R6. Still holding hope for at least a green RH cover.

Unrelated sort of, I'm at 719,015 with 26 hours left and my next refresh is in 6 hours. Will there be enough time and refreshes to get the legendary? So far I'm 5/5 in R6 and was 14/15 in R5.
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    florida92 wrote:
    Florida with 2.79m left in R6. Still holding hope for at least a green RH cover.

Unrelated sort of, I'm at 719,015 with 26 hours left and my next refresh is in 6 hours. Will there be enough time and refreshes to get the legendary? So far I'm 5/5 in R6 and was 14/15 in R5.
    Yes. Though you should remember that you can hit him up to 6 times each refresh, by waiting until the boss node itself refreshes. I went from 700k to 1mil+ in two refreshes, and there should be more than enough time for 2 refreshes.
  • Oceans 20 finished.
  • mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    Wrecking Krew just took him down at 9:56 PM EST. This was such a fun event.
  • xequalsy wrote:
    florida92 wrote:
    Florida with 2.79m left in R6. Still holding hope for at least a green RH cover.

Yes. Though you should remember that you can hit him up to 6 times each refresh, by waiting until the boss node itself refreshes. I went from 700k to 1mil+ in two refreshes, and there should be more than enough time for 2 refreshes.

Awesome, the good news is it'll refresh before I wake up and Galactus will be reset.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Lock and Load finished at about 1pm EST saturday, 1 hour into 6th refresh. At least top 16 will get legendary token (can't confirm last 4 spots yet). Great job guys!
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    To the teams that finished...can u still play after u defeat Galactis in round 8? Some of us got the legendary tokens and don't want to finish so other members can get them.

Darknes21 of Logansloonies
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Darknes21 wrote:
    To the teams that finished...can u still play after u defeat Galactis in round 8? Some of us got the legendary tokens and don't want to finish so other members can get them.

Darknes21 of Logansloonies

yes nodes do refresh, even after defeating galactus at stage 8. from what i hear last run, after last refresh galactus big head stay open for alliance members to try and earn the legendary token.