Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum post.

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Same as 1st Galactus run at this point, honestly. I'll provide an update once we get into round 5. icon_razz.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    we are 2/3 of the way through 4 at 2hr20m mark but we only have 17 listed so far. might have a few late stragglers. we'll likely be in 5 for the next reset in 5+ hrs.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    LG3 finished first 3 rounds in ~45 minutes. About 3/4 left in round 4 when I left, with a few people still to join.
  • We are at 8 players and the heavy hitters aren't in yet while in a nice round 3.

This feels a lot nicer for now.
  • played him 4 times, now have to wait another 6 hours before i can try again. But i am afraid that after those 6 hours he will be too though and the event did already end for me. Alliance is in round 4 now, most likely in 5 if not 6 already when i can play again.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished round one in 10-15 minutes. We're at 52k/390k in round three with only 11 people having played so far. Here's hoping the red hulk tokens are more attainable!
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    R4, 320k left probably a few fights at the next refresh to hit r5.
    This is similar to run 1, it will be interesting to see how r5/r6 go as that's where we really slowed down last time (we were probably one of the unexpected alliances to hit round 7)
  • Django is at 17 players who have started so far in the first ~5 hours. We're 163k away from round 5. Rounds 5-8 will be where everything is determined, so the early stuff isn't a big deal.

We cleared round 8 last time with about 18 hours to spare, so this one should be achievable before that with the lowering of the progressions and frustrations.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    GR00T BR00TS are 35k away from R5 with 19 locked
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phoenix Rises just got to Rd 5 with 19/20.
  • We are in Round 4 and have come to an abrupt halt, as the Black Panther node is force closing. In addition, no rewards are being received for the nodes and boss fights that are being completed. Couple this with the missed rewards from PVP events, and that missed ISO adds up really fast.

They almost made a face-saving move. Swing and a miss. Good effort though. Here's a participation award.
  • Round 3 but under 20,000 left so round 4 is soon.

Black Panther and awards are an issue as well. I am only missing one Anniversary token.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    In addition, no rewards are being received for the nodes and boss fights that are being completed.
    That's the first I've heard of this. I just tested this myself and got two node rewards (minion and Galactus) as well as a personal progression reward just fine. Or are you referring to eaten rewards due to people getting a reward then immediately crashing the game through the BP node? Different issue.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    In addition, no rewards are being received for the nodes and boss fights that are being completed.
    That's the first I've heard of this. I just tested this myself and got two node rewards (minion and Galactus) as well as a personal progression reward just fine. Or are you referring to eaten rewards due to people getting a reward then immediately crashing the game through the BP node? Different issue.

Eseentials are not giving rewards if there isn't any progression for it to go against.. round 3 ended while i was doing an essential, and no reward was given, happened in rund 2 as well.. same if you kill galactus after someone already ended the round while you were fighting.
  • IceIX
    Malcrof wrote:
    Eseentials are not giving rewards if there isn't any progression for it to go against.. round 3 ended while i was doing an essential, and no reward was given, happened in rund 2 as well.. same if you kill galactus after someone already ended the round while you were fighting.
    Ahh, I see. So it's more of a cliffhanger between rounds type thing. That makes more sense than just randomly no one receiving stuff. That gives me something to look into. Thanks!
  • IceIX wrote:
    GMadMan040 wrote:

I know you know these details, so forgive my specifics here but I want to be precise.

At the end of any battle, no matter the event, there's a summary screen where points are tallied, right? Provided that you win, then the rewards screen pops up.

Much the same as has been happening in the PVP events run recently (many, many times for me personally in Black Vortex and Women of Marvel), at the end of a battle both of those screen events are skipped and I am sent right back to the node selection screen of the event. It would appear that the points are tallying in all events. However, no rewards for winning have been granted.

Specifically in the Galactus event, this happened to me on two subs and the boss battle. I have gotten reports from alliance-mates as well.

I sent in a ticket concerning the PVP events yesterday as I was unsure if it was impacting the entire player base or just me.
  • IceIX
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    Much the same as has been happening in the PVP events run recently (many, many times for me personally in Black Vortex and Women of Marvel), at the end of a battle both of those screen events are skipped and I am sent right back to the node selection screen of the event. It would appear that the points are tallying in all events. However, no rewards for winning have been granted.

Specifically in the Galactus event, this happened to me on two subs and the boss battle. I have gotten reports from alliance-mates as well.

I sent in a ticket concerning the PVP events yesterday as I was unsure if it was impacting the entire player base or just me.
    That's different than what Malcrof was describing, and is the first I've heard of it in the Galactus event. I'll check in with CS to see if they have any tickets for this event specifically. The WoM and BV events are known issues, and separate.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    sm9cf.jpg
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    similar news here. 2/3 of the way through 6 just prior to the coming refresh... and nobody likes to take on waves of endless ninjas with 2 characters.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Similar here, 850k left on rd 6.