Outage During Galactus Hungers

124»

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would prefer the outage. I want compensation for the game being up!
  • Philly79 wrote:
    While thank you guys for the free anniversary token, I sadly have to be ungreatful for my 13th 2* cover from event/ anniversary tokens (won and bought)...I am sure I am not the only one to have nothing but bad pulls for this event

Oh I'm at 17/17 2* for this event so far. Great... They decided 74.1% chance of 2 star is fair for this pack. Garbage. Greed?
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Do we have to raise a ticket for the compensation or will it be a blanket dish out?
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    colwag wrote:
    As somebody who's been decently fond of this event, and posting as such, I was rewarded with getting a icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png , which I needed.

And also she's my favorite Marvel character so, thanks for the awesome token luck, guys!
    I am a SQ fan and use her in the game often, but you do realize you got not only her worst power, but one of the worst powers in 3* land. Not only does her yellow randomly place shields, and is only useful if the enemy is at full health but it also ends the turn.

I have to defend her Yellow today
    World Rupture about to go off in my face, SQ yellow TU to save the day..

Normal angry mob service can be resumed.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Implement a "rank up" token. Let us all add whichever cover we want to whichever character we want (but already own).

Do something amazing. Surprise us.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Worst event ever.

I cannot express my feelings without breaking the filter and then getting a pm about language. And i'm not a fan of foul language, yet there is not an eloquent way of saying how horrible this event is, how it makes me feel, and how the response from IceIX (i know he's just the messenger) was so off base and inappropriate that silence and server outage for the rest of the event would have been better.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    If we are supposed to lose to Galactus why are the progression rewards so high?

Seems like they should be a lot lower.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    thought they were going to address the outRAGE when i first saw this post, lol